TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

OLED Display Demo at CES .... Custom Design Cluster

Discussion in 'Model X' started by dhelmly, Jan 17, 2017.

1. dhelmly

dhelmly Member

This was pretty amazing to see in person. Totally doable on Tesla.

Would be great to have different design skins to switch from at some point.

• Love x 1
  2. scaesare

scaesare Well-Known Member

NVIDIA actually has several cool dash examples for the module that Telsa is using in their dash. I don't see the links on NVIDIA'a site any more, but you can find a few searching youtube.

3. hasselboxster

hasselboxster Member

I've been wanting dash skins forever. Sure it's a gimmick, but it'd be great to switch them out from time to time.

4. ahtlys

ahtlys Member

I'd pay a small amount for animated skins like that! That was cool.