TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

OM 21" Silver Wheels, NO TPMS, $1500, Perfect Condition

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by wormhole, Sep 30, 2013.

1. wormhole

wormhole Banned

I live in Westchester County, NY. I can provide pictures to whomever wishes, just PM me. One did have some road rash that I paid to have fixed, so they look perfect. Reason I am selling is I've decided to use the OE 19" for winter wheels and get some after market 19" wheels with the Michelin Primacy LRR tires. Love the 21's, but given how quickly I went through tires plus lower range I decided to sell them.

2. bigez1

bigez1 Member

3. TeslaRumors

TeslaRumors Member

PM Sent also

I sent you a PM. Please let me know.
    Thanks.

4. wormhole

wormhole Banned

#4 wormhole, Oct 2, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2013
    Thank you everyone for your interest. I am having the wheels cleaned this week, and will post pictures here hopefully Friday. To be clear you are getting the following:

1. OEM 21" turbine wheels silver and caps (apologies, the lug nuts i do not have, used them for my 19's)
    2. 4 OEM Conti Tires, however, 2 of them are toast, absolutely should not be used. 2 however have only 500 miles on them, pictures will include tread pics as best as I can do.
    3. TPMS is NOT included
    4. The asking price DOES NOT include shipping, I will ship to whomever buys them however they want and get pricing ahead of time and communicate with him/her so s/he can select the shipping method.

Again, thank you everyone for your interest.

5. wormhole

wormhole Banned

Will post a video today of the tires and wheels....

6. wormhole

wormhole Banned

I received what I thought was an offer that I couldn't refuse, and I did not want to make this a bidding war, so as such, the wheels have been sold, thank you very much everyone for your interest.