Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

OMG: digitaltim’s delivery story…

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@digitaltim, Eeyago & artsci - I work in Hunt Valley...really looking forward to seeing a Model S in person. Right now I'm just a future S owner - no deposit yet, but when finances permit will do it. I'd love to stop by and see one in person. Let me know if you'd be amenable. I have not as of yet been to the DC store (live in York PA work in HV). Tim, glad you love the car...have been following your posts for some time. Best,

Jay

Thats funny. I am in Owings Mills and work in Hunt Valley. I drive Falls on my way to work, but stay south of Shawan unless there is snow (I normally take Ivy Hill).

I will also second D&L. They did a nice job on my 300zx.

Falls Road north of Padonia Road to near the PA border is a fabulous drive, and it's one of the first I'll do when my Model S is delivered. And Tim lives along the way. At speed, with the hills and all of the sweeping (and a few hairpin) curves it's a challenging drive and the scenery is gorgeous most of the way. We live in a beautiful place and this segment of Falls Road captures it to a tee. When I want a fun drive, it's where I go first.

Funny, whenever I'm in Menlo Park/Palo Alto and that part of California, I think how lucky I'll be to drive the S back home in Maryland. It's much more beautiful countryside, green and luscious. Now only if the weather would be better...

Last edited: