Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

OMG / WOW

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am not comfortable posting this, but many in this area are familiar with Paul and may want to know.

He got his red P85+ soon after posting the above message, and boy did he love it (and he took GREAT care of it). He and his wife Barbara drove it everywhere. They went to the "Sound of Silence" rally in South Dakota more than once.

He wasn't a frequent contributor to these forums, but he was very involved in the Tesla community in Washington. He and Barbara attended - and in some cases, organized - EV events all over Washington state. They lived 100 miles away from me, but I ran in to them a lot. They were very friendly and patient; they loved answering questions about their car.

Tesla had a special meaning for Paul and Barbara, as it had been their son Andrew's employer and cause. They didn't talk about it much, but they did what they could to help spread the Tesla message to honor Andrew.

I am sorry to report that Paul passed away yesterday. We'll miss you, Paul. Barbara, bless her, is considering a memorial drive.

I am not comfortable posting this, but many in this area are familiar with Paul and may want to know.

He got his red P85+ soon after posting the above message, and boy did he love it (and he took GREAT care of it). He and his wife Barbara drove it everywhere. They went to the "Sound of Silence" rally in South Dakota more than once.

He wasn't a frequent contributor to these forums, but he was very involved in the Tesla community in Washington. He and Barbara attended - and in some cases, organized - EV events all over Washington state. They lived 100 miles away from me, but I ran in to them a lot. They were very friendly and patient; they loved answering questions about their car.

Tesla had a special meaning for Paul and Barbara, as it had been their son Andrew's employer and cause. They didn't talk about it much, but they did what they could to help spread the Tesla message to honor Andrew.

I am sorry to report that Paul passed away yesterday. We'll miss you, Paul. Barbara, bless her, is considering a memorial drive.
So sorry to hear this. Thanks for letting us all know Chad and please let me/us know of any details,