TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Omigod I'm Outta here! Yippee!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by AudubonB, May 21, 2015.

1. AudubonB

AudubonB Mild-mannered Moderator Lord Vetinari*

Doc just discharged me, a full day before the hospital had let on they were going to. Yay!

Now, don't think that means I'll not be reading most posts....still have to cool my jets around Fairbanks for most of the next week, doing 2/3s of 3/8s of ****-all.

But I am one HAPPY camper!

2. Electric700

Electric700 Member

Great! You are allowed to drive on your own?

3. AudubonB

AudubonB Mild-mannered Moderator Lord Vetinari*

Not yet. And won't even see the Tesla until we leave Fairbanks.
    Gawd, that Kia something we're renting. EVERYTHING about it is horrid. A small car is a small car; that's fine. But it's seats are really uncomfortable (that's not just me); driver's visibility - Jen has the option of seeing the speedo OR the road: she has to shift position to view the other; steering wheel is as floppy as was my colon; handling...good gravy.

4. ggr

ggr Roadster R80 537, SigS P85 29

Sounds just like me in our Roadster...

Anyway, best wishes for speedy recovery. I'm bionic myself at the moment... I have a sensor implanted in my esophagus that wirelessly communicates to a stupid monitor that I have to wear around my neck... all in the hopes that they will decide that I DO need more surgery.

5. Auzie

Auzie Tree Hugger Member

Wishing all bionic TMCers no further need to meet with their docs and lots of happy driving in silent cars