Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[On-Going] Model S-friendly & Best Car Park List

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@SK1, well, I did OK, you don't have many choices in CWB at that location unless you go valet parking at hotels (Park Lane or Excelsior). WTC (SHK's) parking is also tight too with certain spots of extremely low headroom, have to hold on to your trunk when you open.

Thank you! Comments added.

- - - Updated - - -

i think WTC is ok generally, despite some particular spots being problematic and inconvenient.

Thank you and comments added

- - - Updated - - -

the top floor isnt too bad. what is hard is to get in the ramps to the lower floor. we parked there a lot with a S-class L. its not exactly a blacklisted carpark. its fully parkable, just not for newbies. and the fact that getting a space there is extremely hard.

- - - Updated - - -

Just parked there today. Tight, but workable. They also now have two eCharge parking spots with 20A single phase chargers (on B1 floor).

- - - Updated - - -

Visited K11 car park yesterday, among all the EV car parking spaces, only one was reserved for the EV. All the remaining parks were occupied by ICE. Only 13A socket is available there.

Kennedy town carpark, i dont see chargers and no charging facilities listed on website. typical carparks in HK. wall marks from the right front. but i find it "easy" to negotiate. not for newbies. many floors to go up on. but spaces are decent sized. also, $5/30mins. kinda cheap considering i've had 2 tickets for the last 3 months.
Car Park Name: Kennedy Town Car Park
Address: 12 Rock Hill Street
Region: Hong Kong
Tel. No: 2986-4507

AIA Tower, Electric Road (Wang On Road Entrance), North Point

Reasonably open access to lower floors which include 2 EV charging stands and reserved parking.

Tight but passable ramps up to (and down from) higher floors with hourly parking spaces. Care needed, especially for newbies.

Cheers

Kennedy Town Car Park Added

Kennedy town carpark, i dont see chargers and no charging facilities listed on website. typical carparks in HK. wall marks from the right front. but i find it "easy" to negotiate. not for newbies. many floors to go up on. but spaces are decent sized. also, $5/30mins. kinda cheap considering i've had 2 tickets for the last 3 months.
Car Park Name: Kennedy Town Car Park
Address: 12 Rock Hill Street
Region: Hong Kong
Tel. No: 2986-4507

Thank you icemankaka, car park added to map

- - - Updated - - -

AIA Tower, Electric Road (Wang On Road Entrance), North Point

Reasonably open access to lower floors which include 2 EV charging stands and reserved parking.

Tight but passable ramps up to (and down from) higher floors with hourly parking spaces. Care needed, especially for newbies.

Cheers

Thank you Editot, comments added to existing car park on the map.

Regal Airport Hotel

9 Cheong Tat Road, Hong Kong International Airport

Hotel Valet Parking

• HK$40 per hour (minimum 2 hours)
  • Patrons who spend over HK$350 at the hotel’s restaurants and bars are entitled to 2 hours of free parking
  • Partial hours are rounded to the next full hour
  • Subject to availability
  • ... I think I may have spotted a Tesla Wall Connector installed in the lobby car parking area ... Just checked web site and no mention, I will verify this on next visit.

Regal Airport Hotel Added

Regal Airport Hotel

9 Cheong Tat Road, Hong Kong International Airport

Hotel Valet Parking

• HK$40 per hour (minimum 2 hours)
  • Patrons who spend over HK$350 at the hotel’s restaurants and bars are entitled to 2 hours of free parking
  • Partial hours are rounded to the next full hour
  • Subject to availability
  • ... I think I may have spotted a Tesla Wall Connector installed in the lobby car parking area ... Just checked web site and no mention, I will verify this on next visit.

Regal Airport Hotel Added. Thanks to Editot

Best Tesla Model S-friendly Car Park Map has been upgraded

Best Tesla Model S-friendly Car Park Map has been upgraded, now with better headings and layout for information.

1.PNG

Regal Airport Hotel Added Tesla Wall Connector, Man Yee Building Car Park Added

Regal Airport Hotel Added Tesla Wall Connector, thanks to Editot

Man Yee Building Car Park Added, thanks to Editot, Phil, WS, Ralph Ng

The Centre Car Park Added, thanks to Phil and Stanley

Last edited: