TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

[On-Going] Model S-friendly & Best Car Park List

Discussion in 'Hong Kong' started by lx3h, Aug 1, 2014.

Tags:
  1. canon

canon Member

Thanks Chong, I am worry about Model X which is a bit wider than Model S. For the charging problem, it is disappointing that it is still not fixed for FL MS.

2. Chong

Chong Member

Congrats on your new MX. I'm quite interested to know if the MX requires a wider carpark entrance. I already feel that Lincoln house is sooooo narrow!

3. canon

canon Member

Oh, I am still waiting for delivery and looking for suitable car parks and charging spots.

4. TESLΛ

TESLΛ Member

Lincoln Hse exit was painfully tight as you enter the exit in a turn. Not fun. Only been there once. Heard you can exit through Dorset which is better?

5. cwsn2

cwsn2 Member

Yes, the car parks are connected

6. frangus6

frangus6 Member

I was at AIA Tower this morning and report that the two 32A EV-Link charging stations on the first level are still not operational. However I parked at the EV spot anyway with my X.

7. lx3h

lx3h Charged.hk's Director of Education

Thanks, they are almost ready, but almost without a timeline

• Like x 1
  8. frangus6

frangus6 Member

IMG_4355.JPG An update on Grand Promenade charging stations, signage on usage is up on the walls now. There is a charge of HK$20 per hour to charge using EV-Link, max charge of 3 hours.

9. lx3h

Thanks, information added to map.

10. wombat

wombat Member

Just wanted to give a update for the charger at Auto plaza in TST east. Seems they are changing from Tesla to Smartcharge. Hopefully it will still be at least 32A?

20190124_091315.jpg

11. lx3h