Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[On-Going] Model S-friendly & Best Car Park List

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Beware of China City Carpark (TST where ferry goes to Macau). Going into Carpark is nice, and parking is relatively spacious. However, when leaving the carpark, especially on the last right turn prior to the gate, Model S is simply too wide, and your wheel will scratch. Those of you who don't have wheel scratched, i need to learn from you

Beware of China City Carpark (TST where ferry goes to Macau). Going into Carpark is nice, and parking is relatively spacious. However, when leaving the carpark, especially on the last right turn prior to the gate, Model S is simply too wide, and your wheel will scratch. Those of you who don't have wheel scratched, i need to learn from you

Many thanks nghktom, your comment has been added to the map

Olympian City 1 Car Park Renamed to Olympian City 1 Superchargers (soon)

Olympian City 1 Car Park Renamed to Olympian City 1 Superchargers (soon), Sunny Bay Car Park added the latest parking fee details.

4467.jpg

Photo from Serene

The Wilson Parking right next to Park Lane hotel at CWB (where IKEA shop is), it's tight everywhere especially the ram up/down the car park. If you really have to open up your frunk/trunk use your hand to stop it from hitting the ceiling/pipe/trunking ... headroom is very low. It's $32/hour on weekdays.

@SK1, well, I did OK, you don't have many choices in CWB at that location unless you go valet parking at hotels (Park Lane or Excelsior). WTC (SHK's) parking is also tight too with certain spots of extremely low headroom, have to hold on to your trunk when you open.