Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[On-Going] Model S-friendly & Best Car Park List

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Property Name:Aria-Kowloon Peak
District:Kowloon
Address:Fung Shing Street, Kowloon Peak

Visitor Car Park is spacious but no charger.
- - - Updated - - -

• amenity: parking
  • building: yes
  • building:levels: 6
  • name:en: Pok Hong Estate Multi-storey Car Park
  • name:zh: 博康邨多層停車場
  • parking: multi-storey
The driveway is too narrow for MS to make turn without any damages

Pok Hong Estate Multi-storey car park blacklisted, hope your car is fine

Please also comment on the car park. eg. entrance, exit, driveway, parking spaces, location of chargers

MS can easily get in & out, park or turn at all three parking

Telford Plaza Phase 1 Carpark (L1A)
32A (3-phase) x 1 or 13A x1

Telford Plaza Phase 1D Carpark (1/F)
32A (3-phase) x 1

Telford Plaza Phase 2 Carpark (1/F)
32A (3-phase) x 1

Please also comment on the car park. eg. entrance, exit, driveway, parking spaces, location of chargers

MS can easily get in & out, park or turn at all three parking

Telford Plaza Phase 1 Carpark (L1A)
32A (3-phase) x 1 or 13A x1

Telford Plaza Phase 1D Carpark (1/F)
32A (3-phase) x 1

Telford Plaza Phase 2 Carpark (1/F)
32A (3-phase) x 1

All information added with thanks.

Baptist Hospital Car Park added, thanks to erikku80

One Kowloon Car Park added, thanks to HUNG

Sheung Tak Plaza Car Park added, thanks to Cindy

I was at One Kowloon Car Park today and tried charging. The 32A charging does not work properly for Tesla. After about 5 minutes, the fuse on the charging station got tripped and charging stopped. After a few back and forth with the carpark management and their technician, I was told that the current is not sufficient to support 32A charging (at least for Tesla). Apparently a few Tesla owners have tried before me, and the results were the same.

Please add this info so others may be aware.

Thank you, lx3h, for the great work.

I was at One Kowloon Car Park today and tried charging. The 32A charging does not work properly for Tesla. After about 5 minutes, the fuse on the charging station got tripped and charging stopped. After a few back and forth with the carpark management and their technician, I was told that the current is not sufficient to support 32A charging (at least for Tesla). Apparently a few Tesla owners have tried before me, and the results were the same.

Please add this info so others may be aware.

Thank you, lx3h, for the great work.

info added with thanks

@lx3h Thanks for your consolidation of this Map.
Hing Keng Estate(顯徑邨)Carpark. Entrance is easy to get in. Hourly parking is on 4/F and up. Right turn up was quite narrow and challenging for Tesla. I've no smart air suspension + standard 19" Rims. Heard my MS rear bottom kissed(lightly) the ground(even w/1 person loading) each time moving 1 level up(at very slow speed). Not recommended.

Last edited:
LATEST UPGRADE, ALL NEW ICONS!

Attachments

• 擷取.JPG
    擷取.JPG
    329.8 KB · Views: 98
A couple to add:

Ka Tin Court Car Park
Google Maps
Entry and exit wider than I expected. The parking spaces themselves were quite narrow. I had to get out from the passenger side but still OK.

Lok Fu Estate Car Park (on Junction Road)
Google Maps
The opposite of the above. Entry and exit (up and down ramps) a bit tight but still do-able. There are a couple of 90-degree turns that one should be careful of, but there's enough room for you to make a wide turn. The spaces themselves are quite wide for a housing estate car park. Convenient access to the HKICC School of Creativity and the Chinese Christian Cemetery.

A couple to add:

Ka Tin Court Car Park
Google Maps
Entry and exit wider than I expected. The parking spaces themselves were quite narrow. I had to get out from the passenger side but still OK.

Lok Fu Estate Car Park (on Junction Road)
Google Maps
The opposite of the above. Entry and exit (up and down ramps) a bit tight but still do-able. There are a couple of 90-degree turns that one should be careful of, but there's enough room for you to make a wide turn. The spaces themselves are quite wide for a housing estate car park. Convenient access to the HKICC School of Creativity and the Chinese Christian Cemetery.

Added with thanks

Sun Chui Estate Car Park
Google Maps

AVOID! The hourly car park has very tight ramps. I was millimeters away from scratching my car. Hourly parking spots were supposedly on the 4/F and 5/F and just going up the ramp to 1/F was bad enough. I cannot fathom doing the same thing a few more floors up and then doing the same thing again when leaving. I decided to leave immediately from 1/F and it was going back down to G/F where I nearly scratched my car.

Added with thanks
lx3h,

With the Lok Fu Estate one, I specified "on Junction Road" because it's different from the UNY car park also at Lok Fu. The UNY one is further up the hill closer to the mall and the MTR station. The one I was referring to has its exit on Junction Road, diagonally opposite from Bishop Walsh Primary School and the cemetery. I also didn't see any charging facilities at the car park.

Hong Kong Disneyland Park Car Park (Outdoor)

I believe the chargers have changed. The one nearest the park (still a bit of walk) which doubles as a handicapped parking space is still using the old 13A charger with the upside down socket. However, the ones at the beginning of row 2 and two other further back (each has 2 charge points, making a total of 6 charge points) had changed. These has the standard plug directly into the Tesla so you do not need to use your own. The last time I was there, I got about 20A of charge (about 19km per hour). You will still have to ask the cast member carpark attendant to direct you and to call for colleagues to enable the charging.

Greenwood Terrace at Chai Wan. Entrance is besides Block 7. Ramps are wide if you are the only car, else it's too tight for 2 cars to go side by side. Plenty of spaces since it's kind of hidden and quiet. Forgot the rate, and no charging facilities.

Parked at 8 Observatory Rd. and wanted to give an update to the details of the map.

The Pricing has changed and is now slightly more expensive
Hourly (per hour)
Mon-Thu (Excl.PH) $33
Fri/Sat/Sun & PH $35
Day Park
08:00 - 18:00 $160
Night Park
20:00 - 08:00 $95
Monthly
Non-reserved $4800

Also i found the turns to the lower levels a bit narrow. It's doable but you need to take caution. The spaces themselves are quite wide, but for a few spaces it can be tricky to park as the concrete columns can make maneuvering difficult

all spaces have 13A and there are 3 32A(?) chargers are being installed on lowest level B3 but not yet operational

for the 13A chargers you need to plug the car in then go to the panel next to the lift lobby to activate (it took me a few minutes to figure out as there are no instructions next to the outlet.)

PxUdPY9FHztt0TL6tvKYohJ5UIEPUiWj7kSu77lnXD4UOlSRFyAfO_nArdr0Aj3tw7AYgeEmv4MIA0bO8uJ59XBY2N2vHbxbxnCmkg1bwk9_73VV0Dn74TtykL9_go4t8S8HVfHehWDobQ6YGYtyNJqjjbiVQhGWIsYLY7WNoDnKVe3D2BAfcFvXWi88HirWX-_nuxFrey90aYB-n173cC6cZoYmjSLAAlgE0_TQTQ5srqPb_azB3fC3oHPDi1LHJoUBuqSBxO_ST8Iqu_v1qRyTJauz6B41z8hpi1BRLXahuy8TZBSzW8PNM8VjuSYW7pV48DOpdpGio5HUDYezQ9ko3v3RdE7Lln8CPK6rO2VUSYn2tWWq0OqVZ2MUD5sx6DNpd1EJvvmat9x-IcMQL0ldiGJw6rfFznaWO9aItDOyi_43uRQKC7V9gVOJdSe2kIUmZ04ZR4B395sxAduTdftcsN0ttHptPIcK4O276jNbGnwfpvjpIk4DILY2k8cYs6KGBd_Hr8P6wHCM2-QR0ubyrGVKVH8_wiZbuQ-I8AkZkv50bVuY0_6z4HT4mGZ3XRlFaeQm2ESmJ8OhqFBWUORgmRUGrju3=w932-h1654-no

lxTfPqeXnObiPhcDMv2iP-hGCJIFwd1ljGb3saGPabo5DTM3Xu6jj8cSdc2A_aZvMEFELTG6ZEi9mZYIVCeS8pyd5Ue69H0H3yxT_6TV-yh0-ROP7pl6B9pug9Llk-2ggw8a4atqaWmKOrNbxuzubKsMQEVn3ExqajPvoQt4iQpzN_6pGZv0b--Ozg4kg5kC-EZbZXdhzPmgFfxQx3PKI0s6HJFKwahBPrg01DsM-PMYPplp7v3Qq-jFvO-0qbrvW_iBnE22KlUreBIIsd2NfTFti3HWB3QFxGodxUPcwTDfrsOliP3yz1hwP_cVhI6ozAf3_D0Wk1SfLzcmxeG-3NQczTRpxn8jsf1vXpv-t1TI7xU-SeVNNoO6JirsXCukb0kI3IKb1YzAqwX6aBk8zIj96dnc-8iwi6U7SUK8l_3Ksnj-FVkWZffz5S0BoiCspYxq6AZrdgtqJBkKAiZdmXhU3_SngTtcakJ1BmMHc6OojX87SjvyCCv87fXAiaPamnQUVVUiWlolv0qdjXGNoXgdO6M0mu-AcO0vYf45VBq-IVtCRumIvnG9NN1pSxK1CciiGg0OJIgB0fCVdzDPaqLcaJD2qlIq=w932-h1654-no