Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[On-Going] Model S-friendly & Best Car Park List

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tin Hau Carpark(Park Towers) - More than 20 13A wall sockets on 2nd floor, usually ICEed. But on the 3rd floor, 3 HKE standard charging bays that are coned off and usually unoccupied. Since I park there often, I plan to use those spaces as much as possible when my car arrives to show people that there is a demand. Otherwise they will remove it.

carpark.jpg

Tin Hau Carpark(Park Towers) - More than 20 13A wall sockets on 2nd floor, usually ICEed. But on the 3rd floor, 3 HKE standard charging bays that are coned off and usually unoccupied. Since I park there often, I plan to use those spaces as much as possible when my car arrives to show people that there is a demand. Otherwise they will remove it.

View attachment 69765

What's the hourly rate?

Murray Road 32A

I parked at Murray Road last week and can confirm 32A & 31km/hr charge rate as recorded by my Tesla iPhone app.
The spaces are standard width for Government car parks - but there is plenty of room - for the time being - in the EV bays as there is usually only one EV for 3 spots. Murray Road car park is convenient if the old Star Ferry and City Hall car parks are full - as they often are.

- - - Updated - - -

Ocean Terminal has 3x 13A sockets only. Space at the chargers is also a bit tight for Model S, although on the roof there is more room. But, a bit far for TST East.
Ocean Terminal has 3 CLP 13A chargers prominently displayed right next to the shroff office, but they also have about 20 more 13A chargers further away on the same (middle) level which are not yet signposted. They are not coned off, so may get ICE'd, but only when the carpark is full, as most people don't want to walk the extra distance. The shroff told me they will be installing more.

Jason90, another member said Murray Road isn't so Model S-friendly.
[On-Going] Best Car Park List - Page 10

It's yes and no for Murray Road, there are 2 bays between columns and one of the columns has a downpipe. If you are "lucky" enough to park next to another Model S it'll tight when getting out. It'll be perfect for a Model S and i3. I have seen all 4 bays (IEC type 2) filled with Model S.

It's yes and no for Murray Road, there are 2 bays between columns and one of the columns has a downpipe. If you are "lucky" enough to park next to another Model S it'll tight when getting out. It'll be perfect for a Model S and i3. I have seen all 4 bays (IEC type 2) filled with Model S.

3fiftynine, if you have seen 4 Model Ss in 4 bays, then I think it is Model S-friendly enough. I've added it.

Last edited:
[On-Going] Best Car Park List

Email from E-Charge (EV Power) Today:
"E-Charge members can now enjoy maximum 2 hours of free parking with charging in the car parks of Hopewell Holdings Limited.
The two car parks, Hopewell Centre (Wan Chai) and Panda Place (Tsuen Wan) are attended on this parking redemption scheme.

For more details, please refer to the notice onsite."

Email from E-Charge (EV Power) Today:
"E-Charge members can now enjoy maximum 2 hours of free parking with charging in the car parks of Hopewell Holdings Limited.
The two car parks, Hopewell Centre (Wan Chai) and Panda Place (Tsuen Wan) are attended on this parking redemption scheme.

For more details, please refer to the notice onsite."

Yeah but even if you are not anew EV Power member, you still get thode 2 free hours of you drive an EV.

Nice! where did you hear about the Repulse Bay Supercharger news from?
52238.jpg
52239.jpg
52240.jpg

Photos by Homan

- - - Updated - - -

Repulse Bay? "The Repulse Bay" by The HongKong and Shanghai Hotels Shopping - The Repulse Bay Hong Kong The parking there is pretty small.

Should be The Pulse. My bad. Map corrected.

- - - Updated - - -

Is this any ones?
I always park here every weekends and now I know a TMS will fit in this carpark.
Liberty Mansion Car Park

Google ¦a¹Ï

Thank you, Liberty Mansion car park added to map.

Hysan owned parking lots (Lee Gardens I, Lee Gardens II and Leighton Place Carpark) can get free parking for Club Avenue members even if you didn't purchase anything. For those who are big spenders, you can actually ask to see if the sales inside one of those luxury shops (ie. Hermes, LV, Cartier..etc) can refer you to their Club Avenue membership. They don't advertise it out loud, but if you're a regular shopper, you can get them to give you a Club Avenue membership form. You'll need to spend minimum of $90,000 HKD within 3 months combined receipt to join. The receipt name have to either have the same name as your HKID, or you can ask the shop to NOT put your name down (you can ask your friends to give you their receipts but can't have their names on it). Once you have minimum $90,000 (not hard to do at Lee Garden I shops), you can fill out the referral form and hand it in at B1 Club Avenue lounge in Lee Gardens I and they'll give you a temp card till your real card arrives.

2hrs free for Lee Gardens 1+2 and 3hrs for Leighton Centre. Plus 1 extra hr on top if you have either the Lee Gardens or Club Avenue app. Just show your card and they'll give you free parking even if you didn't buy anything. Great for Tesla owners who needs to use the supercharger. Other than that, you get discounts off a lot of stores and restaurants in Hysan-affliated shops.