Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[On-Going] Model S-friendly & Best Car Park List

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Locky, just realised the Car Park list is missing the Star Ferry Multi-storey and the City Hall Multi-storey.
According to E-charge map, SF has 38x13A, 8xType2 and 1xCHAdeMO; CH has 30x13A and 6xType2.

By the way, I want to know whether the City Hall Multi-storey car park is open and accessible at all now? I've heard it's been closed and not sure if it's reopened or not. Last time I thought I only went into the Star Ferry one, which wasn't the one I wanted...

Locky, just realised the Car Park list is missing the Star Ferry Multi-storey and the City Hall Multi-storey.
According to E-charge map, SF has 38x13A, 8xType2 and 1xCHAdeMO; CH has 30x13A and 6xType2.

By the way, I want to know whether the City Hall Multi-storey car park is open and accessible at all now? I've heard it's been closed and not sure if it's reopened or not. Last time I thought I only went into the Star Ferry one, which wasn't the one I wanted...

CCT, there are many car parks missing on my map, because I don't just put car parks with chargers, but car parks which are safe to enter/exit and easy to park (this being the most important criteria to be listed on my map). I haven't tried the two car parks you mentioned, and I do need friends here to tell me whether they are Model S-friendly or not before adding them in. Would you recommend these two car parks?

City Hall Multi-storey car park is open and accessible. See people parking there every time I go to Cityhall's Maxim Palace for yum cha.

Got it, thanks!
Thank you, I have added The Pulse supercharger long time ago though, haha!

Tried "The Pulse" today at lunch time, the parking is Tesla friendly, the parking is long and narrow you'll have to drive slowly down the circular driveway to basement. Not a big parking majority of bays for ICE are double deck. At busy hours, say in summer, I'm sure it'll get full easily. It's $30/hr Friday - Sunday, special promotional rate now $15/hr Monday - Thursday. 4x SC are at the far end near the exit.

Tried "The Pulse" today at lunch time, the parking is Tesla friendly, the parking is long and narrow you'll have to drive slowly down the circular driveway to basement. Not a big parking majority of bays for ICE are double deck. At busy hours, say in summer, I'm sure it'll get full easily. It's $30/hr Friday - Sunday, special promotional rate now $15/hr Monday - Thursday. 4x SC are at the far end near the exit.

Many thanks 3fiftynine, comments added to The Pulse Superchargers.