Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[On-Going] Model S-Unfriendly Car Park List & Blacklist

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
sai kung govt parking the one above/oppo the mcD wasnt TOO bad... I've gotten in with a cayenne back in the days. certainly not easy but better than a few other carparks. not black-list material (perhaps not being fat helps)

now the regal HK car park.... I wouldnt get in it with 1 finger-space! the parking is probably fine (for some space) but the car lift kills it.

Hong Kong Garden visitor car park.
Tuen wan Government parking is tide too. Sai Kong one is better, but space is tide, also aware the vehicle on the other direction.

Hong Kong Garden near Castle Peak Road? Google 地圖

- - - Updated - - -

sai kung govt parking the one above/oppo the mcD wasnt TOO bad... I've gotten in with a cayenne back in the days. certainly not easy but better than a few other carparks. not black-list material (perhaps not being fat helps)

now the regal HK car park.... I wouldnt get in it with 1 finger-space! the parking is probably fine (for some space) but the car lift kills it.

Glad to hear about Sai Kung Government car park, because it is already on our Model S-friendly car park map as recommended by a number of owners. There are other good ones in Sai Kung, a bit further away from the restaurants but within 10 mins of walking distance.

Regal Hotel car park has been added to blacklist with thanks.

just had a quick look ... i didNT actually mean the govt carpark... i looked at googlemap and figure its Sai Kung Town Villa. havent tried it yet (i only park on-street now at saikung) but it was a no newbie carpark for a car MS size. tight corner getting into ramps.
Hong Kong Garden near Castle Peak Road? Google 地圖

- - - Updated - - -

Glad to hear about Sai Kung Government car park, because it is already on our Model S-friendly car park map as recommended by a number of owners. There are other good ones in Sai Kung, a bit further away from the restaurants but within 10 mins of walking distance.

Regal Hotel car park has been added to blacklist with thanks.

just had a quick look ... i didNT actually mean the govt carpark... i looked at googlemap and figure its Sai Kung Town Villa. havent tried it yet (i only park on-street now at saikung) but it was a no newbie carpark for a car MS size. tight corner getting into ramps.

Interestingly, right below Sai Kung Town Villa is the Sai Kung Town Centre Car Park, which has been recommended by Model S owner

Regal Hong Kong Hotel at Causeway Bay. The basement car park is fine for Tesla but it costs more per hour. The upper floor car parking spaces have to be accessed by car lift. The car lift itself is terrible. Of course, upper floor parking spaces will charge you less.

Oh those space are open? Ive always had the impression they are for monthly parking or usage of the hotel since they dont advertise it.
you just tell the lift operator ure parking at the underground spaces?
Unless my information is outdated, there are two parking charge rates for basement and upper floor parking spaces respectively. While the basement parks are more expensive, they are often full.

Anyway, I will have a look when I am there next time.

Unless my information is outdated, there are two parking charge rates for basement and upper floor parking spaces respectively. While the basement parks are more expensive, they are often full.

Anyway, I will have a look when I am there next time.
Sure for completeness... I dont park in regal unless im w family. Normally i park at a side street- timecost + parking saving does balance off with ticket :)

North Point N.S.K. Plaza (Island Place) super narrow with S turn at exit and entrance, entrance is better, but bad thing is if you pass the entrance, the exit is impossible to get out with Tesla, scratched wheels there today. No charging, $18 per hour.

North Point N.S.K. Plaza (Island Place) super narrow with S turn at exit and entrance, entrance is better, but bad thing is if you pass the entrance, the exit is impossible to get out with Tesla, scratched wheels there today. No charging, $18 per hour.

This will be a difficult one, since it is on the non-charging MS-friendly section of the map (purple circle), added your comments with thanks, but will need more comments from others to bring it down to blacklist.