Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[On-Going] Model S-Unfriendly Car Park List & Blacklist

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
oh, what's the story behind Coda Plaza..? normally it's ok...see S Class, big Jeep parked there. some spaces are more narrow than others, and there are those close to the walls which will be tough..cars cannot really go up and down in opposite directions at the same time but people tend to back off. Overall manageable unless during peak hours (Saturdays) where if you are left with one or two tight spaces, you have no choice.

On the same subject, was also wondering if there's any car park on the blacklist which is a definite "no no"...? whereas there might be a few there which is difficult, but ok for those with good driving skills (and i don't belong to this group!) ? thx

oh, what's the story behind Coda Plaza..? normally it's ok...see S Class, big Jeep parked there. some spaces are more narrow than others, and there are those close to the walls which will be tough..cars cannot really go up and down in opposite directions at the same time but people tend to back off. Overall manageable unless during peak hours (Saturdays) where if you are left with one or two tight spaces, you have no choice.

On the same subject, was also wondering if there's any car park on the blacklist which is a definite "no no"...? whereas there might be a few there which is difficult, but ok for those with good driving skills (and i don't belong to this group!) ? thx

You can check my map for Lee Tsui's story.

- - - Updated - - -

Lee Garden 2 where the exit at the payment machine is an upslope bend that driver can see how much to turn without hitting the machine. Wheels scratch warning.

Gasla, is it "can see how much" or "can't see how much"?

Kam Ying Court (錦英苑)multi-storey carpark, Ma On Shan

The entrance and the exit should be wide enough for a MS. But terrible to take right-angle turn round the walls when you ramp up and down the decks. I merely made those turns with all the sensors indicated "STOP".

There are 3 parking spaces between columns, you are lucky enough if you can take the slots on the sides. I parked at the middle slot and a SUV next to me parked closely to the column, however, an honest driver parked his NOAH right at the middle of the slot on my right, then I had no chance to get out of the car (I did try tilt parking or getting out from the rear door because the parking was full and it's the only available slot at the moment). So I would say the parking spaces are tight.

Kam Ying Car Park Blacklisted

Kam Ying Court (錦英苑)multi-storey carpark, Ma On Shan

The entrance and the exit should be wide enough for a MS. But terrible to take right-angle turn round the walls when you ramp up and down the decks. I merely made those turns with all the sensors indicated "STOP".

There are 3 parking spaces between columns, you are lucky enough if you can take the slots on the sides. I parked at the middle slot and a SUV next to me parked closely to the column, however, an honest driver parked his NOAH right at the middle of the slot on my right, then I had no chance to get out of the car (I did try tilt parking or getting out from the rear door because the parking was full and it's the only available slot at the moment). So I would say the parking spaces are tight.

Kam Ying Car Park Blacklisted

i can say 90% of public housing estate has parking spaces thats hard for Teslas to park. I believe they are substandard parking space according to the HKPSG guidelines since public housing (by ASD) doesnt have to adhire to PlanD standards and BD Approval