TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

on line trip mapping

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by Beverly, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Beverly

Beverly New Member

it would be helpful to have a link mapping a trip on this site.

2. Zextraterrestrial

exactly what do you mean by that?

to prepare for a trip or following a live trip?

3. Beverly

Beverly New Member

to prepare for a trip. why isn't there a map ON the site as to where the superchargers are? I've been trying to plan a trip and have given up with trying to find a route that will work. I'm taking my gas car.
    When I was at the factory I suggested it and they thought it was a good idea and made sense. We'll see.

4. stevezzzz

stevezzzz R;SigS;P85D;SigX;S90D;XP100D;3LR

Beverly, you do realize that Tesla Motors Club (this website) is not affiliated with Tesla Motors?

As for Supercharger locations, all active Superchargers are available in the Model S on the Nav app. I agree with you that a comprehensive trip planning application is needed, both in the car and online. Meanwhile, it takes a little effort, but there are plenty of resources out there to help; a good place to start is EVTripPlanner

5. jerry33

jerry33 S85 - VIN:P05130 - 3/2/13

There is. It's here.

6. Lloyd

Lloyd Well-Known Member

EV trip Planner seems to be off line.

7. efusco

efusco Moderator - Model S & X forums

And the official list of superchargers (as well as HPWCs) on the Teslamotors.com site is HERE.

8. Zextraterrestrial

gas car trips suck. hope she figured it out ..also EVtripplanner is offline for a couple of days as per Cliff H.