Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

On the way...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Decatur really did have a boat load. It was hard to find an empty spot to park in. At one point, there were 6 cars in the showroom. When you get there, you'll see how tight that is. And 4 were Xs.

Noted on the capacity. I am trying to get them to ship it to me in Alabama. But I can't even get them to the phone now. Might never see that car! Unfortunately it is paid for in full...

Reactions: WINGIT
Noted on the capacity. I am trying to get them to ship it to me in Alabama. But I can't even get them to the phone now. Might never see that car! Unfortunately it is paid for in full...

Sorry about that gloomy statement! Was still under the weather. New update- SC called the very next morning early and confirmed they would delivery the car to my address on Tuesday, March 27. I am excited and looking forward to officially join the party. Will report on the experience after the delivery!

Reactions: WINGIT
Sorry about that gloomy statement! Was still under the weather. New update- SC called the very next morning early and confirmed they would delivery the car to my address on Tuesday, March 27. I am excited and looking forward to officially join the party. Will report on the experience after the delivery!

That's good news!