Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

On the way...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats. Mine is on the way to Decatur as well. Maybe we pick them up at the same time. I'm driving mine home to Alabama by way of Auburn Supercharger then to Dothan, AL.

Wonder how long it takes? One note of interest. My daughter takes karate in a shopping center just off the main road around Dothan. Every so often there is an auto transport truck parked outside FULL of Teslas fresh from the factory- white wrap on them, shiny and brand new. I'm not sure why it's there. Very strange...

Reactions: WINGIT
I have been told mine is in Decatur now. Same situation. Tuesday works for my schedule.

Hey Wingit_ how did the delivery turn out? Any issues when you picked up the car? I was supposed to fly in to Atlanta today to pick up my car- got the dang flu...couldn't come. Looks like they are trying to ship it to me. Wonder if that is a good idea or I should be there in the event of issues...???

Decatur really did have a boat load. It was hard to find an empty spot to park in. At one point, there were 6 cars in the showroom. When you get there, you'll see how tight that is. And 4 were Xs.