Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Once again, asking for a Tesla official feature request/Customer interface portal

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Earnings call is coming up. My question was 1 away from being asked last earnings call. For the benefit of the community, I ask you vote for this question with your shares so we can get real product management and communication between Tesla and it's customers.

I envision something like change.org where there's a running feature list, and when it hits a certain upvote/downvote threshold Tesla acknowledges it and keeps up apprised of progress (like a gihub).

Say

Another round of earnings calls, another opportunity to get this official portal open. We were only 1 question away from getting asked last earnings call.

I'm trying to get them to create an official web based feature request/feedback portal. Community submissions, up/downvoting, and acknowledgement from Tesla as to the viability/status of the request... Ya know... like any other software company in the world.

Voting with your shares would be appreciated:

Say

• Funny
Reactions: InternetDude
It's number 1 for now! It generally starts as a front runner, but then some high roller with 20k shares throws their weight around and it drops. Fight won't be over until next week!

These questions are historically a bunch of softball questions that offer nothing but fanboys getting warm fuzzies about the Cult of Elon, so I'm hoping to change that.

Thanks for your support!