Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

One 19" OEM, Alloy Wheel $250.00 - SOLD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
One 19" OEM, Alloy Wheel $250.00

One, OEM, Tesla Model S Wheel for Sale. Used. No Curb Rash. Wheel only, no tire or TPM. Comes with Tesla Logo center cap and 5 lug nuts. I bought a set of 4, I wanted one for a spare in my frunk (yes it fits), sold two. one left. Price: $250.00

Will ship (packing, shipping, insurance extra) or you can pick it up.

List Date: 3/3/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: One 19" OEM, Alloy Wheel $250.00
--------------------------------------
SOLD

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

45c972c7-334d-4123-9076-afbf5703c8fb2.jpg

I am in McGregor, Tx zipcode 76657. I am interested in your wheel but do not know the cost of shipping. If you can find out the total cost with shipping, or give me the weight and box size I will go to the Post Office and get shipping cost(I will also need your zipcode),

Teddyb. I will get you a quote Monday morning.

I went to my local Postal Annex (not USPS) and they quoted me: $25 for packing w/double boxing, insure for $300 + delivery. The charges for FedEx or UPS was the same. The package weighed 36 lbs, the inner box's dimensions is approx. 22" x 22" x 12." The outer box was approx. 2" more.

One wheel was sent to North Carolina and the charges were $95.38 , a second ship quote for Palo Alto (No CA) was around $70-75. My guess is the boxing, packing, insurance, delivery will be approx. $80-85 to Texas. My zip code for shipping is 91377.

If you decide to buy the wheel, please provide me your e-mail address. I will send several detailed photos of the wheel. Don't hesitate to contact me with any questions.

petero.
[email protected]
cell:818-442-3655

Just curious -- when you say "yes, it fits", do you mean the wheel with a fully inflated tire on it fits in the frunk? I've been thinking of doing that w/ my car.

There are several pictures floating around of fully inflated 19s in the frunk.

Actually, the 21s are only 1.8 mm larger in diameter than the 19s, so one of those might fit, too, though I've never seen a picture of that.

Brainstorm. I have seen photos. When I was at the Van Nuys SC they put a 19" wheel and Goodyear tire in my frunk (on an angle) and it closed. However, if you provide me your e-mail address I will send you a photo. I saw a photo on TMC and they showed a photo of the wheel lying flat on the floor. I have not been able to find it since.

Next week I am having my wheels powder painted a med. dark grey. By the way I love La Jolla and might be visiting the area in the next 2 weeks.

Regards,
Peter

Just curious -- when you say "yes, it fits", do you mean the wheel with a fully inflated tire on it fits in the frunk? I've been thinking of doing that w/ my car.

One person who bought one of my wheels already has it and a new Goodyear in his frunk. He mentioned it was angled and it is a tight fit.

I finally found the photos, scroll down the page, it is worth it. Thanks Musterion.

Does a 19 wheel and tire fit in the frunk? - Page 2