TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

One 21" Silver Turbine Wheel for sale

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by steve841, Jun 25, 2017.

1. steve841

steve841 Active Member

I have one new but chipped 21" silver Turbine wheel for sale.

Long story short, I had to replace a wheel. Purchased a new one from the SC and they put a chip in it swapping tires. They gave me a new wheel and let me have this one back.

Its literally new, but they did mount it and tried to slip it past me when I picked it up. LOL They know better. This chip is about 5mm and a close up photo is attached.

$650.00 including shipping. Makes a great spare or if you touch it up well enough ... a perfect replacement.

https://goo.gl/photos/47p5Fnm3aCamsgMy6