Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

One last try: P85+ MC Red 2014 ALL OPTIONS at time of order but child seats $74900

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok, on here one last time after everything was set for a sale at 79900 and a few days before the actual transaction the buyer flaked out. What a mess.
So I'm lowering the price one last time to BELOW what I still owe on it in hopes that someone HONEST and SERIOUS will come forward who knows the advantages of the P85+ and can appreciate one in this unusually pristine condition.

On top of everything, the car just got a SET OF NEW TIRES, so you get ~20k worth of driving before you have to worry about anything at all.

The car has every single option that was available at the time of order, with the exception of the child seats.
Twin Chargers, Sunroof, Winter Package, Tech Package, Carbon Fiber Decor, Hi End Sound to name just a few.
Opti-Coat was done immediately after delivery, so was professional window tinting.

I always keep the car in the garage and only have it hand detailed by the best people in town and it shows. Previous interested buyers who came to look at it always noticed the extremely good overall condition, inside and out. It shows like a new car. There's not a single scratch or dent whatsoever and absolutely no "curb rash" on the rims.

Panjo Listing has some more pictures 2014 Red P85+ ~20kmiles. Absolutely gorgeous condition, looks like brand new. ALL OPTIONS at the time (other than rear facing child seats).
https://www.panjo.com/l/282716
Please TEXT or CALL at 316-305-7627 as I seem to not get notifications from the forum here, so I won't know if anyone just responded to this thread.

2016-04-14 18.42.55 HDR-2.jpg
Tesla2.jpg

Prepared to be low balled.

Hi Doug,
Why do you think that? I have been low balled already a few times but I'm not worried, because I have my price I'm willing to sell it for or just keep it otherwise. Not pressed to sell and the car is in extremely good, like new condition. So once the one comes along who can appreciate it, the price won't be an issue.

Have you not seen all is other offers in the section?

No. To be honest I'm not on here at all that often. Just listed here because someone told me it would be a good option but so far I got way more replies and offers through ebay, cars.com, craigslist etc. This forum seems like it's really not a good way to sell a Tesla. In my previous tries all I got was weird comments about the price and no real serious buyers whereas elsewhere I had 2 serious buyers already, one of which unfortunately flaked out very last minute, which is terribly annoying but oh well...

Of course the posting fees are very reasonable here. ;) Funny thing is, I found my car on here the same day the last big CPO dump occurred back in May. Probably spent an hour or two looking at many of the CPOs, but then decided to look here and found the perfect car for me. Priced fairly and in perfect condition. You just never know when the moons will align; perfect car, fair price and motivated buyer/seller collide sometimes.

Reactions: davidc18
Of course the posting fees are very reasonable here. ;) Funny thing is, I found my car on here the same day the last big CPO dump occurred back in May. Probably spent an hour or two looking at many of the CPOs, but then decided to look here and found the perfect car for me. Priced fairly and in perfect condition. You just never know when the moons will align; perfect car, fair price and motivated buyer/seller collide sometimes.

And you got a Sig Red, which is the best color ;)

Ok, on here one last time after everything was set for a sale at 79900 and a few days before the actual transaction the buyer flaked out. What a mess.
So I'm lowering the price one last time to BELOW what I still owe on it in hopes that someone HONEST and SERIOUS will come forward who knows the advantages of the P85+ and can appreciate one in this unusually pristine condition.

On top of everything, the car just got a SET OF NEW TIRES, so you get ~20k worth of driving before you have to worry about anything at all.

The car has every single option that was available at the time of order, with the exception of the child seats.
Twin Chargers, Sunroof, Winter Package, Tech Package, Carbon Fiber Decor, Hi End Sound to name just a few.
Opti-Coat was done immediately after delivery, so was professional window tinting.

I always keep the car in the garage and only have it hand detailed by the best people in town and it shows. Previous interested buyers who came to look at it always noticed the extremely good overall condition, inside and out. It shows like a new car. There's not a single scratch or dent whatsoever and absolutely no "curb rash" on the rims.

Panjo Listing has some more pictures 2014 Red P85+ ~20kmiles. Absolutely gorgeous condition, looks like brand new. ALL OPTIONS at the time (other than rear facing child seats).
Please TEXT or CALL at 316-305-7627 as I seem to not get notifications from the forum here, so I won't know if anyone just responded to this thread.

View attachment 187331 View attachment 187333

What is the current mileage ?

And again I didn't get a notification even though I have subscribed to or "watched" this thread.
Current mileage is 21k miles. The car just got detailed 2 days ago and again looks like brand new. I'm still shocked every time how nice it looks when it's spotless clean. I also have to say I think I found the world's best mobile detailers here in Vegas. Every time they come, they take almost a full hour and no nook or cranny is left out. The opticoat pro also was definitely worth it!

Wow, so many low balls. I'm still completely shocked even after the latest drop in price, how "unsellable" the car really is after all the hype during the time when I bought it how Teslas would supposedly keep their value so well. Just recently Elon tweeted something to that extent. I definitely do not concur after over 6 months of having the car on the market.

I'm in the UK at the moment and used sales are extremely expensive here and not selling due to the high asking price. It seems the market hasn't quite worked out what it wants to do with used Tesla.

Sorry to hear your trouble selling, if this was RHD and in UK for the same £ price I'd be at the front door.

Funny world used car sales .... :-(