Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

One month ownership update - features that don't get enough attention...!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Great observations on the car. What I did was feel the suspension could be a lot better. I added new rims, caliper covers, tire bands, BUY the big improvement was coil overs from Mountain Pass Performance. They worked with KW
And developed a great set of coil overs, in addition I added new cam and toe units. Big difference from stock.
I lowered the car 2 inches and put stainless steel brake lines in.
The ride is so much better and sporty.View attachment 360069 View attachment 360072 View attachment 360071
How do you like the brake covers? I have never seen them in person, but am very interested in them. At first glance, do they appear like covers rather than painted callipers? Anyone notice? Do they look cheap?

The A/C in the model 3 has just shown me how lazy traditional auto maker have been for so long. In fact the distance to objects alerts likely falls in the same category, I’ve not seen any other car that does this.

I’ve had colleagues who have been most impressed by the things that Tesla have done that have nothing to do with the car being an EV and the air flow is almost always top of the list.

I would have to agree with this. My wife and I are in agreement that any car we own has to have great fresh air handling/Air Conditioning/Heating. We actually sold a Subaru that was only 3 years old because the airflow was inadequate.