Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

One no-brainer feature

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wonder in the Tesla app why we don't have an option to set a desired climate temperature for a specified point in time. You should be able remotely say " I want 72 degrees at 4PM". Would really help when is below freezing or boiling outside. Instead they put efforts to implement the Nest type behavior - car learns from your typical usage - which works if there is a pattern ... But in general it is a waste of energy. I would rather have a place to set a time for the next trip which would prepare the proper temperature. Similar to how you schedule the charging... Wonder why this did not make it as an obvious feature. Was ever available in the past?

I have the Remote S app and there's a Siri shorcut that lets you set your temperature from 69F - 75F. It's a great app.. my favorite is opening the frunk/trunk through Siri or when I say "Activate Tesla" which links multiple commands together: Turn on HVAC, Enables keyless driving, and unlocks the car.

• Informative
Reactions: MC408