TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

ONE OF A KIND? GREEN 2015 P85D FOR SALE

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by tim gomes, Feb 3, 2017.

1. tim gomes

tim gomes New Member

Perhaps the only green 2015 P85D? Beautiful car in excellent condition. 34K miles, all options exc pano (much better) $120K

Attached Files:

2. HankLloydRight

HankLloydRight Fluxing

• Like x 1
  3. SD_Engnr

SD_Engnr Member

It also seems rare that this P85D doesn't have the next gen seats. Is that $120k CAD?

• Funny x 1
  4. elmos_world

elmos_world Member

someone in my neighborhood has a green p85d

5. James Anders

James Anders Member

And that CPO has less than 8K miles. Seems like this one should be in the $88-90K range.

• Like x 1
  6. Bishop

Bishop Member

whats funny is i just turned one in a couple of days ago that was a loaner

7. Indpowr

Indpowr Member

Great thing about asking price you can ask what you want. But CPO P85D are 80-90s and lots of them. Maybe not green but, I don't think that would demand a 30k premium IMO. I am looking at buying one with 10k less miles for 84k CPO.

8. tim gomes

tim gomes New Member

The asking price was obviously high, but coupled with the tan interior there are surely very few of these. Stunning exterior/interior color combination. This is my second green P85 actually. I had car #3000 or so with the Pano. Great novelty, but the driving experience is more solid and quiet with the body-color roof. Car value, given the options combination, is probably closer to $95K

9. EXOTIC1

EXOTIC1 Member

#9 EXOTIC1, Feb 4, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2017
    i think you may be shocked by the current market
    more like 80k
    Tesla wouldn't give you close to that on real money buy.

10. dhcp

dhcp Member

Co-worker has an optioned out version of the same car including pano and 18k miles in the discountined dark blue, rare and looks great. Tesla offered $85k for trade-in for a P100D.