TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

One of the questions has been answered, current Tesla owner can only order two Model 3's per Tesla

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by Darryl, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Darryl

Darryl ModelXTracker.com Co-Adm

One of the questions which people have been asking Tesla has now been answered. Current Tesla owners can only order two Model 3's (per Tesla owned) and get priority treatment on them. Of course you can order as many Model 3's as you want without priority. I think a lot of current Tesla owners will order two Model 3's. We ordered two as well as the current Tesla owner beside me.

2. ELRev

ELRev Member

I'm pretty sure that question had been answered in a post from Tesla last week. They said current owners get priority on ONE Model 3 per Tesla they already own. Additionally, as more recent news, each person (irrespective of ownership status) can only order 2 Model 3s, regardless of order method.

• Like x 2
  3. anetfish

anetfish Member

well, that seems not exactly true. The email from Tesla titled 'How to reserve your Model 3‏' says:

....And as a thank you to our current owners, existing customers will get priority in each region (one priority reservation for each Tesla they own). ...

One priority reservation for each car owned, not two.

4. eloder

eloder Member

Yea--they're separate limits. One per current S or X for owners on priority. Two per person maximum, owner or non-owner.

• Like x 1
  5. Quietninja22

Quietninja22 Member

Oh to be wealthy...