Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

One Reconditioned 21" Grey Turbine Wheel - No Longer Available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
One Reconditioned 21" Grey Turbine Wheel

This is a reconditioned 21" grey turbine OEM wheel. The wheel was cracked and bent previously, but everything has been repaired back to normal spec. You can see the weld job in the second photo. It looks perfect and functions like new - you'll never know it was repaired. I bought another wheel while this one was being fixed, so I don't need it anymore. I will include the paperwork from the wheel repair shop. If you're not happy with this wheel, I'll be happy to buy it back. Pickup available in Denver, otherwise I'll ship it UPS ground for $50.

List Date: 8/7/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: One Reconditioned 21" Grey Turbine Wheel
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

80dbf54e-0dc6-4781-b44d-da32b080c2eb.JPG
8ee36a02-de5b-4953-a868-ec2fd6212bdb.JPG

Mobile friendly version: One Reconditioned 21" Grey Turbine Wheel

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!

Only a couple spots around the rim with road rash have been fixed and painted, and they're indistinguishable - I can't even find them. The outer rim looks brand new and completely matches the OEM paint color.

I forgot to also ask, is it perfectly balanced and no warp? One of my wheels is warped (out of round edge to edge) which can't be corrected. thanks.

eta: And it's an 8.5" wheel, not a 9" wheel from a p85+, right?