TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

One Tesla Moments thread?

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by Gwgan, Mar 27, 2016.

1. Gwgan

Gwgan Almost a wagon

My favorite thread by far while waiting for my X has been the Tesla Moments thread which is in the Model S forum since before there were Model X and 3 sections. Now there is one in the X section and will probably be one in the 3 section before long. What do people think about having this one thread right up there with TSLA Investor Discussions to capture all the Moments?

2. MorrisonHiker

MorrisonHiker Beta Tester

I've noticed this with many other threads as well. While splitting some messages up by car model makes sense, it can lead to a lot of duplication as the number of car models increases. It can also lead to posts in the wrong forums when users reply to an X thread when they think they are replying to an S thread, for example.

3. beths11

beths11 THE LONG RANGER

Great minds Gwgan......, I posted the same comment in the Model X "moments" thread I started a few hours after you, but before reading this here.