Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

One thing you LOVE and DISLIKE about your Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There's a long list of Pros

Cons:
Paint Quality: White on plastic pieces is really starting to show a different shade of white.
Performance Drive motor whine
Spoiler lifted off (Mobile Serice fixed)
Windshield squirters stopped working after 3 attempts (Outstanding service ticket)

What upgrades? Can you share the specifics?
I switched to 18" wheels with 255/55R18 tires. MPP comfort coilovers with MPP camber and toe arms. My car is a late 2021 (November) build as a point of reference since Tesla has made several factory revisions to the MY springs since then. I can't comment on the newer OEM springs, but the ones on my car were harsh.

I have two Model S before getting the Y, so I

Love: the faster supercharging, a little over 1000 miles recharge an hour (temporarily), almost double the maximum I can get from the S. Watching HULU in landscape when waiting at the supercharger. My kids (teenagers) feel more comfortable with the squishier white leather seats and slight recline in the back row, and more legroom. I can see over the cars in front of me a little better since it's higher up, and I can carry more stuff in the trunk.

Hate: I miss the little display behind the steering wheel because the navigation closeup was there. Now it's way over to the right side so you have to look over there to see where the next turn is going to be.

Bonus dislike: I could see the rear cameras and navigation and audio at the same time on the S. If you want to see the rear camera while driving, you lose visibility to navigation and audio display.