Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

One thing you LOVE and DISLIKE about your Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Love the effortless silent glide - especially in parking garages or other would-be noisy interior spaces

Dislike - fingerprints on the big center display which require regular micro-fiber cloth for cleaning
I have an OCD about keeping all my screens clean. I have learned to use as many voice commands as I can so I don't have to touch the screen. It actually feels safer since my hands don't leave the wheel.

Reactions: FusionMotors
Not having to go to a gas station.

Not comfortable using a car wash. Won't use the car wash with brushes because I don't want paint damage. Won't use the brush less car wash due to discoloration of the window/door trim from the high pH chemicals used in the brush less wash.

Ride quality is poor, even at speeds under 30 MPH, when the road is uneven.

Love - Larger size compared to Model 3
Comfortable seats, Heated seats and steering wheel, ease of charging and travel
New hidden front driver display, My Yoke that i installed
My interior colored lights at night
Hate - Creeks in door panels, cant hang up phone from steering wheel? and new I am watching you on Auto Pilot so im turning off Auto pilot if you don't have eyes forward, hands on wheel Mo Fo
Not having Snoop dog or ice cube voice prompt's when running into issues
Taking away cool sounds feature to only when your parked. I had the coolest UFO sound while driving.
Tesla's should have some really cool sound if you want it, while moving, or bring it back. Boom Box 2
Heat from roof glass during Summer, Even after tinting, I still feel the Heat
My Hates are more like wants
Its an awesome experience, Bring on my Cybertruck

Like: one pedal driving.
Dislike: built like crap that requires servicing and complete inability to get service without waiting a month even when they are safety issues.

I cannot wait until I get out of this vehicle and into something else.

LOVE
❤️
the pure unadulterated addiction to our MYP
DISLIKE
😞
no birds-eye view.