TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

One week in...

Discussion in 'Model S: Driving Dynamics' started by leshore, Apr 26, 2014.

1. leshore

leshore Member

And I have put about 500 miles on my MS 85. That's 200 miles more than my typical week of driving. Chalk that up to the fun factor, test drives, etc. I've owned a BMW, a Jaguar, and Infiniti. Nothing I have driven before is comparable to the Tesla. I'm loving every minute I can spend behind the wheel...even in heavy traffic on the 710 the other morning.

2. Jaff

Jaff Active Member

Congrats on your new MS...testimonials like yours are Tesla's best advertising!

3. JPP

JPP Active Member

You will find yourself driving 20% or more miles than you did before--so effortless and less $$. I had to call my AAA insurance and up my annual mileage on my policy to keep it 'street legal'.

4. tliving

tliving Member

I have to agree. I took delivery on 4/21 and have 703 miles on it (and it was in for opti-coat for a day at that). Its been a pure pleasure to drive!

5. Ugliest1

Ugliest1 S85: "Sparky"

#5 Ugliest1, Apr 28, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2014
    4 months, 7,000 km. So 28,000 km annually at this rate, about twice as much as my average annual mileage the last several years. And we haven't even taken any major road trips yet.

Actually I think there's a bug in the odometer that no one's caught yet.:wink:

And congrats leshore!

6. mibaro2

mibaro2 Member

Congrats on your new Tesla leshore.
    I took delivery 2 weeks ago, and have 1000 miles on it. It is such a pleasure to drive.

7. Ziggy

Ziggy Member

I don't need much of an excuse to jump in the S. The car is so much fun to drive... even a year later.

8. DA808EV

DA808EV Member

I drove my buddy's P85+ the other day and wow is all I can say. Diff between my 60 and his P85+ spells trouble. But I am happy with my 60, I bought it for commuting and it's a blast to drive along with all the great features.