TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

One Year Anniversary today

Discussion in 'Model S' started by mibaro2, Apr 15, 2015.

1. mibaro2

mibaro2 Member

It's hard to believe, but my S85 classic is one year old today. In less than a year, it became a Classic. :wink:
    Still love driving it, and it is performing like new. Only problem it still has is the TPMS need to be fixed.

IMG_0159.JPG

2. sandpiper

sandpiper Active Member

Wow! What on earth do you do to get that sort of energy consumption? Even now, when driving conservatively, I never average under 200 wh/km.

3. mibaro2

mibaro2 Member

I drive a lot on the 401...so it is very slow driving for long periods. :biggrin:

4. TomServo

TomServo Member

Does the Tesla TPMS display actual tire pressures? I have come to relay of them.

5. ecarfan

ecarfan Well-Known Member

No it does not, unfortunately. And it does not indicate which tire is low when it alerts the driver to a tire pressure issue. A real flaw, IMO. Much discussed on TMC.

6. mknox

mknox Well-Known Member

I've had the car's TPMS receiver repaired/replaced, an antenna extension kit installed and 6 wheel sensors replaced (4 at one time). Finally no more annoying TPMS Error messages that you can't manually clear. I kinda got used to that throbbing yellow triangle below the speedo!

7. Paul Carter

Paul Carter Active Member

Congrats Nice! I'm at just over 11 months. I was sub 198 Wh/km until the start of winter. (I actually got down to 196 like you during my trip to TMC last summer, just a few months after getting it). Now at 207 and about to nudge back down as its warmer and the cold soak in the morning is less frequent (full regen most days now). Over the winter I was around 227 Wh/km. Vancouver has mild winters, but this year it has been dryer/clearer nights, thus a little cooler. Still amazes me that my consumption was only ~ 15% for those conditions.