Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

One year of free Supercharging for inventory cars in end-of-quarter push ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Was that for an inventory model 3? Or did you order awhile ago?
I order on June 18. Received a text on June 21 stating that my car will be delivered June 25-28. June 24, I received the text posted above and clicked through to set up a delivery time, my options were June 28/29, I choose the 28. Next day, June 25, I received a call from my delivery assistance to confirm the time, he mentioned that my car was still in Fremont and hasn’t been shipped yet but should arrive on time but will contact me if things change.

I forgot to update but they contacted me the next day saying that the 1 year of free supercharging was applied to my reservation. I guess blogs like Electrek or Drive Tesla Canada were just too fast for Montreal!

Thank you everyone!

Haven't taken delivery yet and asked my Operations Advisor but they said my order isn't valid for the promotion. Seems rather arbitrary.

Received an email today from Tesla, promotion was for orders after June 22nd.
I placed my order June 17th... :(

I actually placed my order on June 17 but couldn’t edit my post above but I received a text stating the 1 year free SC if I took delivery before the end of June and my sale assistant also mentioned it when I took delivery so I’m not sure why you shouldn’t be able to get it.

Just want to report back, free SC showed up on my account (tesla.com > account > car > details), "Free Supercharging is currently enabled". Tried supercharging tonight and didn't get charged from remaining balance of 1500km referral bonus (though won't be necessary as expiring Dec 2020).

Just want to report back, free SC showed up on my account (tesla.com > account > car > details), "Free Supercharging is currently enabled". Tried supercharging tonight and didn't get charged from remaining balance of 1500km referral bonus (though won't be necessary as expiring Dec 2020).

Mine shows the same thing when I log onto the website and click details on my car but does not show up in the app under loot box like my 1500km free SC.

Attachments

• 3E1A59A3-7F77-4C34-A087-FDB6273CDDEE.jpeg
    3E1A59A3-7F77-4C34-A087-FDB6273CDDEE.jpeg
    175.5 KB · Views: 86