Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Online configurator preview

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Its barely a car launch. Other car makers sometimes dont have all models available at launch but the ones they have do you can certainly customize in many ways. The real launch should have been Dec 2017 once they get things rolling.
Except they need to fulfill those ~ 500,000 orders. Look for "real launch" in 2019? When Tesla might need more orders? So far estimated order rate is about 1,800 per day - 90,000 per year.

Agreed, I feel like they may have an issue when Tesla wants to title it to the employee.
Feds only give $7,500 tax credit to original buyer and it sounds like you are the 2nd owner. Not sure about California rebates, but again, I'd suspect only the original buyer can claim. good luck with all that

PS - I know the EU [European Union] employees got 15% discounts on Mercedes Benz, but you had to keep for 2 years before selling.

added aero wheels without covers to the online configurator thanks to the Photoshop skills of a forum member
@krla, any chance you can ask your photoshopper to darken the de-aero'd standard wheels? I've been trying to get a better idea of how the wheel color interacts with the chrome window trim for various colors and your configurator is great for that. Only per the comments and recent photos, the rims match the cover color and aren't as silver as you currently display
model-3-1822-wheels-1.jpeg

@krla, any chance you can ask your photoshopper to darken the de-aero'd standard wheels? I've been trying to get a better idea of how the wheel color interacts with the chrome window trim for various colors and your configurator is great for that. Only per the comments and recent photos, the rims match the cover color and aren't as silver as you currently display
model-3-1822-wheels-1.jpeg
you were correct.
this is now rectified

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:
Reactions: ConcordeSST