Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Online ordering service

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a new Model S 100D and recently ordered all-weather floor mats for the Trunk and Trunk. The wrong mat was sent for the Frunk (the larger version for the S 100, not the smaller mat needed for the S 100D because of the front motor). I have sent 3 emails and two phone calls to my local dealer trying to get a response from the online service (no phone number--we are required to communicate with email only. Today, after more than 2 weeks, I finally got an email response that requested that I send all of the same information again. My local dealer in Raleigh has no way to communicate with the online shop. I will not order anything from the online shop again and will deal exclusively with the local service. I am wondering if my experience is unique or have others encountered this problem. Incidentally, I love my car and will put up with a lot to be able to drive it.

Unfortunately it's not. I placed an order (1st week in October) for one of the weather jackets and they sent the wrong size. Several emails much later I haven't received the correct size (now out of stock) or a refund. I didn't know you could use a SC to order items... With that said the closest one to me is over 150 miles...