Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Online service scheduling for Tysons Corner?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was able to schedule my last two services back in Sept/Oct time frame online at Tysons but now the only options are the MD and Richmond service centers.

I'm curious if anyone else if able to schedule online at Tysons SC. Thanks!

My X under manage shows me Tyson’s as the only default option. But my 3 has a totally different interface and shows a map with a sliding pane of Richmond/B’more/Towson (I believe, from memory).

No option to change. Which makes no sense unless there’s some parts allocation or something. I’d call Tyson’s directly and ask WTF and report back! :D

Good luck getting through to Tyco Road Service Center. My experience in the last three weeks has been that when you call you are warned that wait time is more than 10 or 30 minutes. You wait on hold until someone answers and then you get the central phone bank NOT your local Service Center. Then, if you are lucky you MIGHT get an appointment that is two weeks out @Tyco or an earlier appointment @MD or Richmond. Seems that Tyco is getting overwhelmed with Service requirements and/or has telephone problems. Would be nice to know which of the aforementioned is true or what another reason is. Scaling up problems are definitely effecting this. Elon’s comments on 60 minutes last night did not provide the confidence that he is aware of or fixing the Service Center problems.

I just called and there was a 20 min hold time. Also just checked online scheduling and Tysons was listed as an option again but only two slots open in the next two weeks. Ugh.
I believe that’s for routine servicing. Over my 5 Tesla’s I have only required urgent service twice (for flat tires ) and get in same day for one and a tow truck came out and swapped tire at my home for the second