Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Online store

Jeff32

Apr 11, 2019
Grand Rapids, MI
Has anyone returned an item ordered online from the Tesla store? I bought a cable organizer for my garage wall. It is small and I am unhappy with it. Submitted an online return request (successfully). Web page said "Return Request Submitted" and "Return instructions and shipping label have been sent to (my email address)".

No email. As we all know, it's easier acquiring a moon rock than speaking with a Tesla representative via phone.

Who here has returned an online store purchase and how did you do it?? Thanks!

thom1033

Aug 7, 2020
Cincinnati
I did last week. I'd bought a J1772 adapter in preparation for my ordered Model 3 as I'd ordered a Chargepoint Flex thinking I'd not be able to get a Tesla wall connector in time (that changed, got the Tesla wall connector). I submitted a return request per the instructions and in about 24 hours had an email back with the return instructions including a printable return label. Was easy.

Jeff32

Apr 11, 2019
Grand Rapids, MI
So, I eventually did receive Tesla's email for the return.
More importantly, I found a better option to gather the charging cable, for less than 1/2 the price. Take a look here.

Kelly1978

Jul 29, 2021
Miami
So, I eventually did receive Tesla's email for the return.
More importantly, I found a better option to gather the charging cable, for less than 1/2 the price. Take a look here.
So. How long did Tesla take to send you the email with the printable label. I submitted a return request 2 days ago, still waiting for the email

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC