Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

only 4 CPO teslas for sale for all of Canada?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
usually there are a few dozen up there...currently down to only 4 cars. 2 P85D, 1 85D and 1 model X 90D.

Anyone know why that is? This has been dwindling for a month or so and has not been replenished.

Friend asked me to help him find one and they've suddenly dried up.

They pulled most of the CPO vehicles back in Jan or so. Then for some reason last week, a bunch of USA cars were showing up for Canada in ev-cpo and teslainventory.com.

I called Tesla to inquire about a too good to be true S75 units which were showing both US and Canadian data and they confirmed the cars were indeed in the US. Told them they needed to fix their data since a couple dozen USA cars were showing up in the Canadian listings.

I think they might be short on loaners and can't risk selling them to they pulled them all and left the Performance models up for sale.

Last edited:
Then for some reason last week, a bunch of USA cars were showing up for Canada in ev-cpo and teslainventory.com.

I think what happened was those cars were originally scheduled/planned to be shipped to Canada and were listed on the Tesla Canadian new/inventory pages. But they they were relisted as US cars with US locations, but EV-CPO still had them as Canadian cars as first listed. These have all been fixed.

• Informative
Reactions: SmartElectric
I think what happened was those cars were originally scheduled/planned to be shipped to Canada and were listed on the Tesla Canadian new/inventory pages. But they they were relisted as US cars with US locations, but EV-CPO still had them as Canadian cars as first listed. These have all been fixed.

Yeah it seems to be fixed now. But it was up there for quite a while.

Any time I've checked in last few months there have always been zero available, and that's what I see now. Am I looking at the wrong page?

Used Inventory | Tesla Canada

(Btw I don't like that sort of ambiguous web design where you don't know what you're seeing and whether you need to make selections or not. In any case, entering stuff makes no difference.)

While I was shopping around, my experience was that the inventory function was pretty broken / inaccurate. There seem to be tons of Model S and X options, but for a while I could only see one new Model S in all of Canada via the website. Massive adjustments on many S 100D models as well, but most are service loaners or test drive cars.