Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

ONLY FOR USERS WITH 98/99 NEW FSD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This thread is really funny. I can't believe there are people wanting the FSD so much that they are not willing to drive the car.
More about being out of the Safety Score game, getting updates on a rapidly developing branch, and having the option to enable FSD on my terms. If you live in a dense urban area like me, that Safety Score was a boat anchor.

I’ve got 36.8.8 Is this the FSD Beta that everybody’s waiting on their score my score is been 99 for 10 days.
do you put in I know this is a dumb ass question into navigation where you want to go and see if the car can get there?

• Funny
Reactions: EVNow
i have a 97 driver score and just got 2021.36.8.8 and FSD 10.5 today.
How long have you had a 97.
As I understand the process there is not a correlation to the score you have when you receive it. It’s somehow based on when they poll your car… to determine that they will send it to you. Did you have a 98 99 or 100 in the last several days…?

Did my first drive on FSD to nearby super market in dawn hours. It struggled so hard to take a left turn, at last I had to tell it to go. It struggles a lot to take left turn at best. No doubt it was a very busy left turn coming out the market to main road and on both sides cars were kept coming. Will give a try tomorrow morning during day time and see.
But Al last got the FSD in a day less than 2 months after opting in.

Reactions: EVNow