Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

ONLY FOR USERS WITH 98/99 NEW FSD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have been at 99 for at least 2 weeks and have not done an opt out and back in. Model S with original 2.5 with MCU1. Upgraded to MCU2 and AP 3.0 at the same time when you could first upgrade to MCU2. The car has 2021.36.5.6 for a couple of weeks now and the location of the car is in North Carolina. I have not received any invite email and still waiting for beta FSD. Looking forward to being able to go back and enjoy driving the Tesla.
Update - Even having the original AP 2.5 I just got an invite to upgrade the cameras. Thought that was for AP 2.0 - guess that is not the case.

• Informative
Reactions: K5TRX
Even having the original AP 2.5 I just got an invite to upgrade the cameras
That's interesting if you do indeed have the older cameras. Have you looked at the TeslaCam viewer or backup view to see if the cameras are indeed mainly showing black/gray and reddish colors? Or even in just one camera (perhaps there was a shortage and at least one camera is RCCC)?

Sooo
Once you have the 98+ For 100 miles how long does one have to wait?
It is not a certain number of days. It is when a current release is good enough to have let all existing beta testers in first.

Since the 10.3 recall to 10.3.1, betas are released in batches to existing beta testers first, then new beta testers.
Only about 4,000 10.5 beta testers got 10.6. And so far it appears those same 4,000 10.6 users are getting 10.6.1.

The next step for 10.6.1 is to upgrade the other 16,000 existing beta testers before they will bring in new users.
But Elon has tweeted that next week is 10.7. So will even all the existing 20,000 beta testers get 10.6.1 before 10.7?

I use FSD beta every chance I get. I put a "Student Driver" sign on the back, but I feel like other drivers are ignoring it.
same, no one cares.
IMG_3488.jpg

That's interesting if you do indeed have the older cameras. Have you looked at the TeslaCam viewer or backup view to see if the cameras are indeed mainly showing black/gray and reddish colors? Or even in just one camera (perhaps there was a shortage and at least one camera is RCCC)?
They are replacing the forward camera, pillar repeaters and the side cameras. It was scheduled for service on Dec. 16 but it has been moved to the 23.

I was at 98 for about a month and reached 99 two days ago. Just received and downloaded 2021.44.25.6 FSD 10.8 beta last night. Interestingly, I still see my FSD Beta Safety Score. I thought that went away after receiving FSD Beta. Maybe it takes a day or two?

I was at 98 for about a month and reached 99 two days ago. Just received and downloaded 2021.44.25.6 FSD 10.8 beta last night. Interestingly, I still see my FSD Beta Safety Score. I thought that went away after receiving FSD Beta. Maybe it takes a day or two?
I received 2021.44.25.6 last night. Safety score disappeared immediately. No email from Tesla with rules…

Reactions: RabidYak