Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

ONLY FOR USERS WITH 98/99 NEW FSD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have magnetic stickers with "fool self driving". Dark background with white text.
After a long wait of two months finally got my Beta FSD tonight.I was on score 98 for several weeks and remain optimistic that I will get it at some point.3 weeks ago I withdrew myself and than signed back again.Initially for few days my score was 100 and than dropped to 99 and remain on 99 for last 2 weeks.Yesterday score dropped to 98 and I was very disappointed but than today I suddenly noticed that I am getting software upload 2021.44.25.6 and with it Beta FSD.With software update my safety score went away.I did a short test drive and noticed little bumpy ride with FSD little hesitant with turning left and also seems to be little fast.
Anyway I am eager to see how this experience go over next several weeks.

Reactions: Terminator857
I got my SS to 98 for a couple of days, but Christmastime spent in LA/OC reduced it to 96. I decided to opt out of FSD request last night; SS went away. This morning I redid my FSD request. Tonight I got FSD 10.8 despite a 1-day SS of 94. I suspect my 98 a few days earlier got in at some sort of cut off period.

Reactions: israndy
I've had FSD Beta for 3 days now and they still haven't removed my safety score. I'm assuming it doesn't matter so I'm driving "normally" and my score has dropped from 99 to 97. As it continues to drop I'm wondering if Tesla might remove me from FSD Beta. Anyone else still have their safety score active while on FSD Beta? How low can you go or does it even matter?

I've had FSD Beta for 3 days now and they still haven't removed my safety score. I'm assuming it doesn't matter so I'm driving "normally" and my score has dropped from 99 to 97. As it continues to drop I'm wondering if Tesla might remove me from FSD Beta. Anyone else still have their safety score active while on FSD Beta? How low can you go or does it even matter?
Do you have Tesla insurance? So far, what we understand is
Score does not matter after you get the beta.
Normally it will disappear, however, under certain circumstances, it will remain, but after reset(s)/wait few days, it will disappear.
It seems it remains for people with Tesla insurance.
Although it disappears from the app, it is still trackable from other means.

• Helpful
Reactions: spsheridan
Do you have Tesla insurance? So far, what we understand is
Score does not matter after you get the beta.
Normally it will disappear, however, under certain circumstances, it will remain, but after reset(s)/wait few days, it will disappear.
It seems it remains for people with Tesla insurance.
Although it disappears from the app, it is still trackable from other means.
No, I don't have Tesla insurance. Thanks for the info.