Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Only front speakers are working and low voltage warning is on

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I recently had my car wrapped and I've noticed I have a low voltage battery warning says it's for the 12v one in yhe fronk I hooked up it and it's perfectly fine reading normally and I also have a problem were my front speaker work rear speakers do not work and sub woofer isn't working either does has anyone had this problem and have a solution for it?

So I recently had my car wrapped and I've noticed I have a low voltage battery warning says it's for the 12v one in yhe fronk I hooked up

What do you mean by "its for the 12v one in the frunk I hooked up"? What 12v battery did you hook up in the frunk. What exactly have you installed, swapped, etc. The answer to that question is going to determine whether you even want to talk to tesla or not.

I suspect (but cant tell) that you either installed an aftermarket battery yourself and it is now throwing errors, and / or, in addition to wrapping the car, you tapped off the 12v with something else.

What "exactly" have you done with the 12v?

What do you mean by "its for the 12v one in the frunk I hooked up"? What 12v battery did you hook up in the frunk. What exactly have you installed, swapped, etc. The answer to that question is going to determine whether you even want to talk to tesla or not.

I suspect (but cant tell) that you either installed an aftermarket battery yourself and it is now throwing errors, and / or, in addition to wrapping the car, you tapped off the 12v with something else.

What "exactly" have you done with the 12v?
This is the 12v battery that comes with the car In the fronk under the maintenance panel I haven't swapped anything on the car

Have you tapped into the 12v for anything at all (powered frunk, powered trunk, tried to connect additional speakers, etc)? If not, and the car is throwing 12v error, then you need to contact tesla to remediate.
The guy that had my car had to jump it because he didn't charge it and none of the doors would unlock do you think the jump could've messed up the battery? And if that would be causing the problem with the speakers

The guy that had my car had to jump it because he didn't charge it and none of the doors would unlock do you think the jump could've messed up the battery? And if that would be causing the problem with the speakers

The 12v is powered / charged by the main battery. If the main battery is allowed to drain to the point where it wont provide power to the 12v, you might need a new 12v battery. Thats what it sounds like to me (that you need a new 12v). If it were me, I would not mention any of that to tesla or they will likely not consider it a warranty item (because it isnt, if its caused by owner neglect).

The 12v is powered / charged by the main battery. If the main battery is allowed to drain to the point where it wont provide power to the 12v, you might need a new 12v battery. Thats what it sounds like to me (that you need a new 12v). If it were me, I would not mention any of that to tesla or they will likely not consider it a warranty item (because it isnt, if its caused by owner neglect).
Okay thank you!!