Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Only look if you dare to be different! No regrets! Volta Carbon Fiber Aero Program

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FINALLY! We got in the last remaining piece of the Vorsteiner Volta kit we’ve been waiting for and now we have 2 completed Vorsteiner Volta Model 3’s. What a statement the rear diffuser makes. Now with it on, the whole setup looks balanced. You’ll see what it looks like on a white 3 and on a black 3. Interesting how different colors change the vibe of the kit slightly. Well worth the wait.

~ 2:50 White 3 with Volta kit
~ 5:24 Black 3 with Volta kit

Can you speak on the fitment quality on the diffuser. Perfect fitment?

Another Vorsteiner Volta rear spoiler installation on a matte/satin white 3 in case anyone wants to see it. What's interesting about this one, is that it's only the rear spoiler on the car. Maybe gives you an idea what it'll look like if you want only the rear and nothing else. There's a few other Tesla projects we had at the shop, so I'll leave those time stamps in case anyone wants them.

~1:10 mark for blacked out 3 walkaround
~1:49 mark for the Vorsteiner Volta rear spoiler
~2:58 mark for the radar hardwire on the Y

This has to be the most popular body kit for the 3 we've seen. Another 3 outfitted with Vorsteiner's Volta kit. What a statement this kit makes! Vorsteiner just released a new rear diffuser design for clients looking for a more subtle approach. Stay tuned as I'll be showing the unboxing of it!

Model 3 owners, if you're looking to make your 3 sportier and improve aerodynamics at the same time, check out these 2 cars with Vorsteiner's Volta kit.

Kit comes with a front lip spoiler, side skirts, rear spoiler, and rear diffuser--all carbon fiber. A second version of the rear diffuser just got released, and I'll be showing that one soon in another video.

Wheels on the black 3 -- Vorstiner VFF-109

Wheels on the white 3 -- Vossen HF4T

Hey Model 3 owners interested in Vorsteiner’s Volta kit—look what we got in!

The street rear diffuser arrived, so we did a quick unboxing and comparison with the track rear diffuser that was released earlier. As you can see, huge difference in pretty much every way and shape. Smaller, less emphasized, and more subtle. We have this one in stock and ready to go. Once we get it installed, I’ll definitely do a walkaround video on that.

Really cool to receive the Vorsteiner badging with the package. Not sure if this is going to be standard for everyone buying the entire kit, but it’s a cool way to wrap up the entire aero kit on any 3.

Hey Model 3 owners interested in Vorsteiner’s Volta kit—look what we got in!

The street rear diffuser arrived, so we did a quick unboxing and comparison with the track rear diffuser that was released earlier. As you can see, huge difference in pretty much every way and shape. Smaller, less emphasized, and more subtle. We have this one in stock and ready to go. Once we get it installed, I’ll definitely do a walkaround video on that.

Really cool to receive the Vorsteiner badging with the package. Not sure if this is going to be standard for everyone buying the entire kit, but it’s a cool way to wrap up the entire aero kit on any 3.

Very nice, how much is that going for?