Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Only look if you dare to be different! No regrets! Volta Carbon Fiber Aero Program

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We have currently sold several packages already! Thanks everyone. Will be posting pics on client cars soon when it ships. Contact us for packaged deals! Too good to post!
I am unclear on how a price can be “too good” to disclose. Businesses publicly disclose prices so that consumers can readily compare products from different companies. Keeping prices a secret discourages customers from buying a product.

Please provide data on how the kit effects Wh/mi energy use so that potential buyers can understand the trade off: increased downforce increases energy usage and decreases range.

If you will not post that data — which is very easy to acquire, just drive the car for 20 miles on a level dry road at a steady speed, and note the Wh/mi number — then hopefully one of your customers will provide it.

I am unclear on how a price can be “too good” to disclose. Businesses publicly disclose prices so that consumers can readily compare products from different companies. Keeping prices a secret discourages customers from buying a product.

Please provide data on how the kit effects Wh/mi energy use so that potential buyers can understand the trade off: increased downforce increases energy usage and decreases range.

If you will not post that data — which is very easy to acquire, just drive the car for 20 miles on a level dry road at a steady speed, and note the Wh/mi number — then hopefully one of your customers will provide it.

If you are familiar with retail business there is what is called MAP pricing policies. I think that statement alone clears up your curiosity of why we can't post it. :)

This kit isn't for everyone, its for someone who wants better handling dynamics not one looking for efficiency. Even the factory performance rear deck wing increases downforce. Certainly a front lip spoiler with canard with also do the same thing.

While it does give the car a sporty look, I am not certain that many owners will find that design appealing.

It will get some "ricer" comments, and it indeed makes the Model 3 look more like a modded Civic.

Another concern is how much benefit owners will get from putting additional downforce on an already very very heavy car. Stock Model 3 already has a tasteful, and very effective diffuser built into the flat bottom of their cars. They have been developed with tremendous amounts of wind tunnel testing and tuning.

In your favor I did notice that one of the new Plaid prototypes showed up at the Ring with a larger and more obvious diffuser for their testing.

In the case of Model 3, additional track performance enhancement might better come from reducing weight, instead of adding more to it.

Might be better to put blantant advertising, of a commercial nature in classifieds, instead of in the general Model 3 forum.

You may get some free sales this way, but will also turn a lot of people off your company

Reactions: Wennfred
For me the front splitter makes the face of model 3 more complete. It’s not very obvious/odd, but make the bottom of the front same height as the main body. I also haven’t noticed any efficiency/range hit.

E59530C8-772C-4E50-8ACA-396ECA70779D.jpeg
A9C6290B-1BBE-407D-BAC1-E94B05370864.jpeg

We have started to get in pieces of the Volta kit. We do a quick unboxing/look at what came in, in this vlog.

A quick look and installation of the Volta rear spoiler:

Subscribe to our channel as we'll post more of kit in our vlogs and videos!

It's really simple. What you see on Alibaba is a replica/knock off. Those pictures are stolen from Vorsteiner's site. We see it happen all the time. Matter of fact, one of our own shop vehicles' pictures were stolen off our site without permission and used by some overseas company trying to advertise their offroad lights, which weren't used/on our vehicle.

Reactions: ECCtechguy
We’re getting a bit of the Vorsteiner Volta kit for the Model 3—a piece at a time, and we now got in the front spoiler! Love how aggressive it looks, so in this video we do a quick installation and overview on the part. Check it out if you’re interested in the kit.