Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Only Used Tesla site issues

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone else have difficulty using onlyusedtesla.com

I had to reset my password, it kicks me to wordpress to reset it after I click on the email link. I jump back to the site to login and I can't but I can login at the wordpress site.

Very confused and I've been trying to 3 days to login to contact sellers.

I did that early yesterday but no reply yet. It seems all is well now!
Not sure if you were using the v2 site but if not that may have been your issue...I seem to remember having to make a new account when the v2 site went live....

I have reached out to a handful of sellers through the V2 website and have not received one response. It may be that they have sold the vehicle and just don't want to respond, but it seems odd that I have not had one reply. Seems like something may be broken

I have reached out to a handful of sellers through the V2 website and have not received one response. It may be that they have sold the vehicle and just don't want to respond, but it seems odd that I have not had one reply. Seems like something may be broken

I was looking at some and see that many have been posted close to a year ago, and I guess the owner can't be arsed to remove or update it.

I paid him $300 to list a MS and his leads / emails never came thru to my email. Ended up selling thru another channel by the time he manually delivered the leads but complete waste of money. Guy is responsive but terrible experience

I paid him $300 to list a MS and his leads / emails never came thru to my email. Ended up selling thru another channel by the time he manually delivered the leads but complete waste of money. Guy is responsive but terrible experience
Yea that's too bad. There are a handful of cars that have been recently listed (within the past two weeks) that I am interested in, but doesn't seem like I'm going to be able to get in contact with the sellers.

Whenever I sell a Tesla (not on that site) I get bombarded by spam messages "inviting" me to list my car for hundreds of dollars on that platform even though all sites I list on clearly state to not contact sellers for any reason other than to buy.

That site sucks. It's limited inventory, nobody ever replies and the list prices are crazy as a seller and leads basically never occur from what I've told. I don't know a single human being that has either bought or sold a car using that site. Including me and I'm on half a dozen now.

Nothing positive to say about that site so I'm really not sure how they manage to get ANY listings.