Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

ONR vs Aero Cosmetics

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone use either or even both? I have McKee 914 and I think it is just ok. I have the ratios measured right just doesnt leave the paint slick and I am not overly confident it is doing that great of a job. I did just grab a bottle of Wolfgangs Uber as it came heavily recommended. ONR is the original Rinseless wash and I believe it is still a solid product but I also believe there are other that might be better. As everyone knows that drives a tesla, the finish is very soft and therefore easy to scratch. I am yet to get mine looking the way I want. I have a Metallic White and it shows a lot more then I would have thought for a white vehicle. It is a gorgeous color but seems to show optically everything. I have clayed after the winter and did a 3-in-1 cleaner wax but still have some very fine and often hard to find swirls. Really just need to use a DA and a decent cutting pad to clean it and never go to a brush or use a brush on it every again.

This weekend I did my first rinseless and I really like doing this wash, it is extremely fast and I believe it did a decent job. Since winter is over (chicago) I hope to do this wash more often. It is just that easy and quick. Sorry for the long post but to my question. Who has used Aero Cosmetics rinseless/waterless wash? Amazon reviews are really really good. ONR is solid but between the two I wonder which one is better. I dont want to strip my wax off either. With ONR if you mix too high it can reduce your wax. I have a coat of wolfgangs Deep Gloss Sealant which is steller on one side of the car and Meguairs Ultimate wax on the other. Both look great Wolfgangs was easier to put on and take off. Its more money but its really good stuff! Let me know what you guys think or what your experience is.