Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ontario Charging

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As for the Chademo adapter... I never regretted spending the money on it. Have used it many times and it is great for peace of mind knowing that anywhere there are chargers, always have access to the fastest ones there are. Last week waiting for my wife at Pearson Airport in the cell phone lot and charging at the Chademo there. Her flight was delayed for 50 minutes, so got 24.9 kw while waiting. Sweet.

As for the Chademo adapter... I never regretted spending the money on it. Have used it many times and it is great for peace of mind knowing that anywhere there are chargers, always have access to the fastest ones there are. Last week waiting for my wife at Pearson Airport in the cell phone lot and charging at the Chademo there. Her flight was delayed for 50 minutes, so got 24.9 kw while waiting. Sweet.
How did you get yours? I've been keeping an eye on the Tesla site for the past month and it's always outta stock. Am I outta luck? Or do I need to call someone?

How did you get yours? I've been keeping an eye on the Tesla site for the past month and it's always outta stock. Am I outta luck? Or do I need to call someone?
I bought mine in 2015, had no problem way back then getting one. When the only charger in Bangor, Maine was the Chademo at the Darlings Nissan, used it a lot there. Now there is a Supercharger just outside Bangor but since the Rivière du Loup Supercharger went in I have not bothered to go into the States to go to the Maritimes.