Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ontario Delivery Phone Call

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I tried calling and selected the New Vehicles Delivery option and it kept going to voicemail. So tried new vehicle sales and the guy had no idea about calls happening today.

I didn’t get a call either, invited March 27, configured April 2, guess I’ll try calling tomorrow but not feeling very optimistic.
Yeah just call back today and ask for Mandi specifically.

I'm still peeved about it. Was hoping for the car in the 4-8 week time frame so I can enjoy it right at the start of the warm weather.

I asked her why am I being given a 4-8 week time frame in my portal and she said that it was a good sign if I was seeing 4-8 weeks. But......don't all orders in Canada see the same 4-8 weeks???

Yeah just call back today and ask for Mandi specifically.

I'm still peeved about it. Was hoping for the car in the 4-8 week time frame so I can enjoy it right at the start of the warm weather.

I asked her why am I being given a 4-8 week time frame in my portal and she said that it was a good sign if I was seeing 4-8 weeks. But......don't all orders in Canada see the same 4-8 weeks???
I don't understand why you're in the second batch. That puts you well into 11 to 13 weeks. Maybe she's just being conservative.

Reactions: Tony_YYZ
I don't understand why you're in the second batch. That puts you well into 11 to 13 weeks. Maybe she's just being conservative.

Exactly. I kept asking questions but she had no answers. She definitively stated that I am not in her list for the first batch and that I "am likely" in her second batch for June-July delivery.

I really hope they just don't have their sh*t together right now and I'll be pleasantly surprised. But at the same time this is Tesla.....

On a sidenote: @realtycoon found out how to get her e-mail address as well as the rest of the Tesla Canada employees. https://www.omvic.on.ca/RegistrantSearch/Profile/Dealer.aspx?PID=146681

Thanks @realtycoon !

• Love
Reactions: 03DSG
I am a April 7th order. Not going to call anyone right now but maybe in a week. Let them sort out the logistics. This whole thing must have hit the Canadian operation like a Tornado.

BTW does anyone know how many Canadian confirmed orders they have in hand?

Reactions: 03DSG
Exactly. I kept asking questions but she had no answers. She definitively stated that I am not in her list for the first batch and that I "am likely" in her second batch for June-July delivery.

I really hope they just don't have their sh*t together right now and I'll be pleasantly surprised. But at the same time this is Tesla.....

On a sidenote: @realtycoon found out how to get her e-mail address as well as the rest of the Tesla Canada employees. https://www.omvic.on.ca/RegistrantSearch/Profile/Dealer.aspx?PID=146681

Thanks @realtycoon !
Did you indicate you have a trade in or were requesting financing?

I remember a while back in the US somebody got their date bumped up when they removed the trade in request from their file.

Did you indicate you have a trade in or were requesting financing?

I remember a while back in the US somebody got their date bumped up when they removed the trade in request from their file.

Yes, I did indicate I was going to be financing and would like to perform a trade-in. Hrmm. If I remove those now, can I change it again prior to delivery? Mandi did note down in my file that I was requesting financing and wanted to trade-in my current car.

Yes, I did indicate I was going to be financing and would like to perform a trade-in. Hrmm. If I remove those now, can I change it again prior to delivery? Mandi did note down in my file that I was requesting financing and wanted to trade-in my current car.
Don't know if you can add that back. Maybe they're just trying to make the first batch go as smoothly as possible, and just deliver to people who are paying cash and have not trade in to complicate things.

I put full cash because the site was acting up when I placed the order. Called them latter and said I need financing. The girl made a note on my account. Not sure if get selected early because of that :)

I selected financing through my own bank because the Tesla Financing option was not available to me. From Tesla's perspective that's pretty much the same as the paying cash option because they are getting paid the full amount but instead of my name on the cheque, it's the bank's.

Reactions: RapTelligence