Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ontario Delivery Phone Call

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Okay, I have got a theory now. DS will call in sequence according to expected Model 3 arrival time. For us did not receive a call, our delivery won’t happen in May. What time in June is unknown at the moment.

Don’t ask me how I got the conclusion, but I have 95% certain, that is the case.

Okay, I have got a theory now. DS will call in sequence according to expected Model 3 arrival time. For us did not receive a call, our delivery won’t happen in May. What time in June is unknown at the moment.

Don’t ask me how I got the conclusion, but I have 95% certain, that is the case.
but WHY would a higher VIN be in this week and then a car with a VIN 4k lower not be? Makes little logistical sense.

I feel like if everyone stopped calling, we would all get our teslas quicker. Im sure they are working as quick as they can, I feel sorry for them. It seems like all the info one could want can be found in these threads.
Yep, might be a good suggestion. I apologize to my DA every time I contact them because I know they are busy (and keep it to a minimum, and by email -- I let them call me if they need to).

I feel like if everyone stopped calling, we would all get our teslas quicker. Im sure they are working as quick as they can, I feel sorry for them. It seems like all the info one could want can be found in these threads.

True and I feel the same way for the local people, but Tesla could be more forthcoming with info as well. Not the local DAs but corporate. I think if the large number of us with sport wheel configurations and the Ontario election clock ticking had SOME word from Tesla regarding timelines then there would be a lot more of willing to sit quietly and wait. It's the information vacuum that is frustrating.

If you confirm your order before June then you are good. There was a thread on Ontario Owners Club Facebook page about that.

They're politicians. In this case, they're both remarkably incompetent and seem hell bent on removing things that help the environment. It's a rare day that I take their word on anything positive, let alone bet 14k on it.