Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ontario EV Rebates Cancelled July 11, 2018

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine is scheduled as welll for Sat and the DA told me today they are behind in contracts and I should see it posted tomm.

This is all the same stuff that went on for my delivery in June. International Center with a huge flood of deliveries and lots happened last minute up to and including during delivery. I couldn’t even get a final amount before the banks closed the night before delivery. FYI, I ‘estimated’ the final amount myself and got a bank draft for that. They allowed us to top up to the final amount by personal cheque at delivery. I owed about $300 by cheque.
Don’t worry. They want to sell it to you as much as you want to buy it. :)

Reactions: jkirkwood001
Yes I ordered on June 19th, got the VIN but no call as yet.

Yes Same here. Ordered June 7 and estimated delivery is beginning of October. Crazy. Tesla isn’t able to fulfill a lot of deliveries to match the Sept 10th date. They didn’t get much time to do so and they may have to get an extension. I would hold on a bit longer before cancelling even though I know a lot have.

• Helpful
Reactions: Doctor X
Yes Same here. Ordered June 7 and estimated delivery is beginning of October. Crazy. Tesla isn’t able to fulfill a lot of deliveries to match the Sept 10th date. They didn’t get much time to do so and they may have to get an extension. I would hold on a bit longer before cancelling even though I know a lot have.
I am not cancelling even though $14K would be handy to have.....

This is all the same stuff that went on for my delivery in June. International Center with a huge flood of deliveries and lots happened last minute up to and including during delivery. I couldn’t even get a final amount before the banks closed the night before delivery. FYI, I ‘estimated’ the final amount myself and got a bank draft for that. They allowed us to top up to the final amount by personal cheque at delivery. I owed about $300 by cheque.
Don’t worry. They want to sell it to you as much as you want to buy it. :)

I received the Purchase Agreement but the final price dose not included GST/HST ? Is it correct ?

Same in "Order Summary" HST not included ? Trying to contact my DS but no response yet ... !
DS emailed the final amount but also with no TAX ...

Car is definitely taxable.
Here's a breakdown of the costs in addition to your car:

Dealer prep - $1300
A/C tax - $100
OMVIC fee - $10
Tire tax - $14.20

Above items are all subject to HST

Licensing - $200 (not taxable)

Subtract your deposit ($4200)

Reactions: 03DSG