Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ontario EV Rebates Cancelled July 11, 2018

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Screen Shot 2018-05-31 at 2.20.18 PM.png

My understanding that with my configuration shown above I still qualify for a rebate, correct? Thanks

Aside from the auto-reply, has anyone gotten an actual response back from a person? With at least an ETA of when the application would be processed? What happens if they end up rejecting something (due to a small issue, e.g. a typo, or checking an incorrect box) and its 3 months down the road, would they still allow to make corrections despite it being passed the incentive expiration date? Sorry, just anxious about the 14k like everyone else :)

Reactions: RealDeael
Aside from the auto-reply, has anyone gotten an actual response back from a person? With at least an ETA of when the application would be processed? What happens if they end up rejecting something (due to a small issue, e.g. a typo, or checking an incorrect box) and its 3 months down the road, would they still allow to make corrections despite it being passed the incentive expiration date? Sorry, just anxious about the 14k like everyone else :)

My previous experience with a charger incentive from my other EV, is that there is zero communication after the initial email that says they received your application.
I went like 10 months before getting the charger incentive back. If is my understanding that things move much quicker now.
However, I did call twice and was able to get some info over the phone in the past.

Reactions: navguy12
My car will also be under my corporation name. Question for you, does your registration info in your My Tesla account show both the company name as well as your name as well?
Asking because the rebate form specifically says it the rebate cannot be applied by both a business and individual, so trying to be a bit careful.
It only shows my personal name, although my ISA knows it's under my corporation name and wanted to make sure the address they have on file is that of my corporation.

Stupid question as well: For D2 section of the rebate application, is this yes or no regarding the rebate?

I have new custom plates as well ready to be put on the car. Can i get new stickers before the delivery date, or I have to
wait for the car and ownership and then hit up Service Ontario?

Thanks
Do you mean you have new green custom plates? I asked about in Oakville Tesla and they said you can't have customized green plates.

I am getting mine June 5th and I was told that car will be plated
I am scheduled for June 5th as well.:)
Plated as in, you are bringing the plates and they are plating it for you?
Do i need to call them and let them know about my new plates? Does the delivery agent call us prior to our delivery day for bill of sale and the rest of the details? :confused:
Very disappointed to hear about the poor delivery experiences by many, and some already having panel & paint problems.:(
I hope my m3 is immaculate because that's what i expect and look for.

Reactions: RealDeael
I am scheduled for June 5th as well.:)
Plated as in, you are bringing the plates and they are plating it for you?
Do i need to call them and let them know about my new plates? Does the delivery agent call us prior to our delivery day for bill of sale and the rest of the details? :confused:
Very disappointed to hear about the poor delivery experiences by many, and some already having panel & paint problems.:(
I hope my m3 is immaculate because that's what i expect and look for.

Tesla arranges the plates for you. Nothing to do on your part. (they already asked if you want green plates, right?)

Tesla arranges the plates for you. Nothing to do on your part. (they already asked if you want green plates, right?)

Nobody asked me if i have green plates. I have my own custom plates that I ordered through Service Ontario. If i bring these, Tesla
will register them for me?
Does anyone know if we are suppose to get a phone call or email by the DS before the delivery date?

Nobody asked me if i have green plates. I have my own custom plates that I ordered through Service Ontario. If i bring these, Tesla
will register them for me?
Does anyone know if we are suppose to get a phone call or email by the DS before the delivery date?
My DS asked me on the phone before delivery if I have custom plates or if their standard green plates are ok. I said the green plates are preferred and the car was delivered with them already installed.

I assume if I had custom plates they would have helped take care of the registration.