Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ontario EV Rebates Cancelled July 11, 2018

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Haha, thanks! Mine shipped from Newark today and is scheduled to be delivered on Monday.
They ship most items from Newark with Fedex International Priority service, which to Ontario is one to two business days impressively. For example I ordered my charger on May 8, it shipped May 9, and arrived to me on May 11. I ordered the cable organizer more recently on May 22, shipped May 23, and arrived May 24! Keep in mind that organizer is a $33 + tax item, the cost to ship that so quickly must have cut into margins quite a bit.

My delivery is set for 30 May 2018.

I just received a seven page PDF from Tesla (Vegas).

It includes a single "Final Price Sheet", a two page "Model 3 Motor Vehicle Order Agreement" and four other pages.

For purposes of satisfying section F.2. of the EHVIP application form, "Completed signed copy of the sales....agreement", do all seven of these pages have to be e-forwarded to the M of F as "the sales agreement"?

Thanks

Cheers.

My delivery is set for 30 May 2018.

I just received a seven page PDF from Tesla (Vegas).

It includes a single "Final Price Sheet", a two page "Model 3 Motor Vehicle Order Agreement" and four other pages.

For purposes of satisfying section F.2. of the EHVIP application form, "Completed signed copy of the sales....agreement", do all seven of these pages have to be e-forwarded to the M of F as "the sales agreement"?

Thanks

Cheers.

I thought that final document is self download from Tesla account page. That is not the case?

Picking up my M3 on June 6 and had my Tesla Wall Connector installed this week. Starting to look at the paperwork for the rebates. The car will be in my corporation name. I assumed that the EVCIP rebate would also apply to the car, but am I correct in reading the program guide that I will not be eligible for this rebate because the car is in my corporation name and therefore not for "personal use"?

Picking up my M3 on June 6 and had my Tesla Wall Connector installed this week. Starting to look at the paperwork for the rebates. The car will be in my corporation name. I assumed that the EVCIP rebate would also apply to the car, but am I correct in reading the program guide that I will not be eligible for this rebate because the car is in my corporation name and therefore not for "personal use"?
I would give them a call just to be sure

Reactions: navguy12
I would give them a call just to be sure
I may be OK. The first section of the EHVIP Incentive Application for Individuals and Businesses gives options of Personal (1 or 2 vehicles) or Fleet (3+ vehicles). The next section is Applicant Type which includes an option of Ontario Business/Corporation. So I guess they consider it OK for a corporation to apply but the vehicle to be considered for personal use.

Try to fill out the EHVIP incentive application, on section B5 Vehicle Make/Manufacturer, Does Vehicle Make refer to Manufacturer (i.e Tesla) already, why it needs another info field for the Manufacturer? Anybody have done the application please reply.
I put "Tesla" in B5, "Model 3" in B6, "2018" in B7, "5" in B8 and "Long Range+RWD" in B9 (matching EHVIP web site)